Car advice needed

Aoa

i wana know which car to finance. (cheverlet cruze,toyota corolla,hyndai sonata,honda city) so that i can sell it easily after using 6 month or an year

Toyota leads the Market in KSA by 30% :)

Toyota,

thank all of you :) actually i was thinking to buy cruze or hyndai sonata cuz of new shape and attrative looks of both i am fedup of toyota corolla and camry both has the same old shapes   :(

omokhan wrote:

thank all of you :) actually i was thinking to buy cruze or hyndai sonata cuz of new shape and attrative looks of both i am fedup of toyota corolla and camry both has the same old shapes   :(

What is your price range, we can recommend a good car that falls in that range,

Rememeber Cruze's engine is "made in korea" i think that is enough to describe it.

Hyundai Sonata is awesome , but have u seen the new Hyundai Azera? its double awesome!

The resale value of Toyota is much better.

If your contemplating selling in 6 months or 1 year then you will recover more money from Toyota.

I agree with everyone. Toyota is the best option.

agree with omokhan, fedup & old shape.

by the way, what about Altima, dnt knw much about resale value but car is good, i guess.

it is unfortunate that the good looking cars have a lesser resale value..:(

But then the simpler the car, the lesser the maintainence, the easier it is to sell. Honda civc and toyota corollas, they are sold within hours of putting up ads!

But like Saqib said, gives us your price range, then it will be easier to understand the car you would want to ride about the town in.. :) the new dodge charger is mouth watering! :D

Thanks all of you .. well SaQiB no doubt hyndai azeera is a luxury car i like it. my price range is 70-75

RedGoblin dodge is an awesome muscle car its american so selling that would cut off a lot of money...

Syed MT : altima is a good car don't know about resale...

SaudiUK : yes every one advised me to go for Toyota cuz of good resale value

omokhan wrote:

Thanks all of you .. well SaQiB no doubt hyndai azeera is a luxury car i like it. my price range is 70-75

RedGoblin dodge is an awesome muscle car its american so selling that would cut off a lot of money...

Syed MT : altima is a good car don't know about resale...

SaudiUK : yes every one advised me to go for Toyota cuz of good resale value

Good range you have, 70 - 75, putting myself in your place i would have gone for an Toyota Aurion or FJ Cruiser or Toyota Camry SE or Honda Accord ... all just slightly used.

Emmm Charger is only a poser, the interior is lame!

Honda or Toyota , keep away from Cruze ; it is actually a Daeow which is the worst korean cars. Charger expensive maintenance , and some spare parts are not avialable have to order and wait for month.

yes although it is not so attaracting shape but corolla is the best resale here in ksa i was searching for cars lately and before i reach the seller the car are always already sold ...

omokhan

Check this site  haraj.com.sa/

I just checked haraj and it seems to be a good site... once slight issue... its only in Arabic :-)

Tell me What can be the best used Car bet from 50-60 K SAR.
and how  to  find it????

Saqib, i found your replies all over the forum and i think you are much of a professional in this field.

So i would like to ask about SUV's in the range of 80K SAR and what you recommned?

Is a KIA Sorento good? Ford Escape?

Joining late in the conversation,
4 months back, I got a Toyota SUV. Better resale, easier servicing. ALJ has made their workshops awesome. So far so good.

I used to have a Nissan Maxima, enjoyed it a lot for 3 years then sold for around 45% of original price. Altima resell value is even worse.

Toyota all the way.
I hate Japanese cars, as they don't compare to European Quality.
But as an Expat who need to get a good resale at any time you want, the choice is 100% Toyota.
forget about KIA, Nissan, Honda etc.
Hyundai comes next in resale value.
some american cars such as Crown Victoria and Yokun have an OK resale but nothing beats Toyota.
And guys color make a difference too.
White and light colors can get you higher and quicker resale.

Absolutly right @sakka. Color matters a lot while reselling so new buyers must take care as well (at least in KSA).

You reminded me of a colleague who, while leaving Kingdom, had to sell his just 1 yr old Cruze at an amazingly low price just because the cab yelloe color. We used to tease him saying 'Municipality (Baldia) car holder.... :):)

and how  to  find it????

i think your best bet is a Toyota Fortuner if u r lookin for 4X4
second option would be Camry or Corolla.

there is adds on Expatriates.com listed by fellow expats which should be cleaner than what u find in the market.
Riyadh International Auction is a good place too. but u must know what u r doing, or u will get a surprise.

Please tell me other than TOYOTA... I  dont like toyota..
Secondly where can i find "Riyadh International Auction" and what  do you mean by "but u must know what u r doing, or u will get a surprise."

other brands are many so i cant specify as the list can go on for ever. and since u r looking for used, loss on resale wont be that high.
ardco.com.sa/auction
is the Auction website.u can find all info there. they are located on Dammam road, after MVPI

and know what u r doing as in to have basic mechanic knowledge as u could purchase a car that was total loss before, and fixed. so u must make sure its the original paint, low mileage, fair market value, etc. 
good luck.

what about the Hyundai Tucson/ix35... is it good?

Hyundai Tucson is an Elantra with Raised suspension and hatchback. its a nice looking car, but resale is not as good as an Elantra as people don't consider it to be an off Road vehicle.

sorry guys to hog the posts but i work for a Bank in the vehicle Leasing division so this is all what i do all day long: analyze people and cars they want to lease.

no need to be sorry, your advice is welcomed

Dear SAKKA ...
Tell me How can i Lease Honda Accord or  BMW ... How much Down payment and how much will be the installment for 3 years ??
Please tell  in detail.... You can email if you like at [email protected]

alvazfriend wrote:

and how  to  find it????

you can get used  Mercedes , BMW or Honda Accord

bro it better if u get toyota corolla it got the resale value in riyadh..may b u can sell it to me laters x

Guys   i  need  a  car  urgently .. Honda  ACCORD   may be,...
  till 40 K...  anyone  selling  ddo let  me  know