Need some serious help..
Have been in the process of getting 'Nagal kafala' done for the past 3 months now and my frustration is going beyond comprehension..
Here's my background..
1. Was born in Dammam and am on an expired student resident permit and currently reside in Riyadh.
2. Found a Kafeel and readied the docs and am awaiting the process to be completed.
3. Heard a third party office is handling the transfer and iqama renewal.
4. Last I heard.. my documents had gone thru 'Maktab al Amal' and 'Ministry of External affairs' and now need to be processed by the 'Jawazat' office for the final step.
5. After which I am told that my new kafeel will get me my new Iqama card along with my job permit.
6. My Dad needs to get my name removed from his Iqama so he can get his renewed and because of this whole delay he is suffering too..
I WAS TOLD THE SYSTEMS AT THE JAWAZAT OFFICE HAVEN'T BEEN WORKING FOR TWO WEEKS NOW AND THEY SAY THAT IS THE CAUSE FOR THE DELAY.
IF ANYONE CAN SUGGEST A PERSON OR OFFICE WHERE MY IQAMA RENEWAL CAN BE EXPEDITED THEN I WOULD BE REALLY THANKFUL.
I have to go back to my home country for some really important work that I just can't keep waiting.. I would be more than glad to call anyone who's willing to help me out here.. and I gladly welcome anyone who wants to call me to help give me some direction..
Thanks a million in advance,