Cost of health insurance

Hi, My wife and I intend to move to Florida in the next couple of years. We will be 54 and 55 years old and obviously we will need to get health cover. As a general rule of thumb does anyone know the average monthly cost of health cover. I know that there are varying degrees of cover and that my question is very vague but just a general idea of cost from someone who already lives in Florida would give me a rough idea of what to expect. Many thanks

Hi Columbo, :)

You can contact our partner insurers for a free quote: https://www.expat.com/en/insurance/nort … a/florida/

Not one person can help me?

Hi Columbo!

Have you considered Christine's advice?
What came out from it?

Regards
Armand

Columbo, please check out the AARP website, which is for folks over 50. I don't know your legal immigration status and if that would disqualify or qualify you and your spouse to get coverage.

ehealthinsurance.com is another good website that lets you compare premiums and features (preventive care, emergency care, operations, in and out patient, prescriptions, etc.) This website acts as a clearing house for major health insurers, and even smaller ones, including Blue Cross Blue Shield, CIGNA, and so on.

Good luck!