Any english speaking good Gyena doctor

Folks

can you suggest me any good hospital or doctor for maternity issues. My wife is pregnant and im unable to understand what doctor says ..Please suggest me a good doctor capable of speaking good or at-least understandable English

I can be of help
I am on obstetrics and gynecology consultant with a membership and training in the royal college of obstericians and gynecologists in london.
I operate in maadi , giza and faysal

My daughter was born here.. so I know well enough.

To skip the needless, I won't tell you my story of finding a GOOD LADY gynecologist and how we finally found her and how good she is at her work.

Her clinic is at roxy and she's worked in saudi for two decades or more, *Prefers natural child birth* .. and very professional. Masha'allah.

I'll inbox you her clinic address if you want.

hyboin,

can you pm me with the same information this will make my wife happy as shes been trying to locate a practicing female obgyn for a couple of years.

I do know a very good one, profesor doctor, fluent english and working with several hospitals like Nada hospital and Al Salam hospital, private clinic as well. His name is Ehab Soliman and the nr. of his clinic is 2 3472706. Hope this is helpful. Good luck

As salam hospital and dr. Faris center in heliopolis s a good one too. Good english speaking, perfect tools, clean and proffesional- went there two times and i like him. First visit 500 L.E, i was pregnant checking my baby,4D picture- all was ok. As i was told, the later visits should be less than 500 l.e, good luck!

hyboin can you message me that info??

Dr. Roberto Orfanelli
Road 9
Maadi "Right across from Maadi Metro station gate"