Internet Shopping

Hi Everyone,

This may seem like a bit of a silly question but here it goes!!

I am about to move out ina  few weeks and rather than bring boxes of shipping of toys for the children I was wondering how easy it is to have stuff delivered off the internet?? Or if there are good toy shops in Baharain with a wide range for children.

I didnt have kids the last time I was in the middle east and in India it was difficult to get certain items.

SO if anyone out there has kids and has had to do toy shopping I would appreciate any advice.

Also is it easy to get connected to the internet once I have arrived??

Regards,

Mary

Hi Mary!

I hope other members will be able to help you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Mary, nice to hear from you again :D

For Toy shopping, you have several possibilities.
The hypermarkets offer a large range of soft toys, characters, dolls, board games & so. There is one Toys R'Us behing Seef Mall. It's pretty expansive, but you'll find a bigger assortment there. Centerpoint, in City Center Mall is also offering a very nice ragne of toys.
For online purchase, unfortunately I can't help. I only bring through online merchants some books, CDs and DVDs from France, mostly through Amazon.
As far as the internet is concerned, the installation is usually fast. Anyway, if for any reason they keep you waiting, you can have a prepaid internet access through a 3G chip for a very reasonable price in between.

Hope this helped a little... ;D

A lot of courage for your last days organization !

Yours

Olivier

Hi Mary,

There is one online store that I use for PS 3 and XBox games (If that is your interest). Usually they add different stuff once in a while.

However, they are a bit short on the stuff they sell. Also, they only accept Cash on Delivery payment (No credit Cards).

Ow and they do deliver within 24 hours of order placement, Although one of my orders took more than 3 days but most of the time they do deliver as specified.

you should check them out "www.eShopBahrain.com"