Moving to Luxembourg

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can help, I am thinking about moving to Luxembourg.  In Scotland I have worked in the social care sector for 12 years. I have worked mainly with socially excluded groups e.g drug/alcohol addiction and homelessness.  Does anyone know of any services/organisations I can contact regarding possible employment.

I am also a fully qualified therapeutic body massage practitioner, is there any scope there for jobs?

Also how easy is it to get jobs in cafe's/bars etc?

Thanks

Yvonne

I am interested too to expat in luxembourg. I am a registered nurse and a psychiaric nurse who would like to settle there for various reasons. RONALD Mob 00356 79473399

Hi Yvonne!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the jobs section of Luxembourg classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Thanks, I will try that, any other suggestions are welcome.

I would like to make real friends with residents in Luxembourg , well I am from Malta , I am a registered nurse and a psychiatric nurse living in pembroke malta , just finished a degree in psychiatry. Can any body contact me RONALD. 79473399

Well  I am back again my email address is [email protected]. I would like to visit this country this summer. RONALD , 79473399