New in Accra

Hey!
I just got here about 10 days ago from France and am staying until the end of August for an internship.  I'm leaving in Madina Firestone near Kotobabi and East Legon.
I'd love to meet people to hang around with, grab a beer after work or to travel with on the weekends.
So if anyone is interested in helping me visit and enjoy my stay here I'd really appreciate it.

Chloë

Would love to grab a beer. I'll be there July 25 or so...

No problem, Where are at right now?

Hi Chloe,
Belated wishes for your B'day. Myself Deepak Patel and me too looking for new frnd will join you next weekend if you have time? Pls confirm.

Hey Chloe,

Arrived in Accra last Thursday and am in the same boat. Would love to have a drink and make some friends.

-Rob

Hey, looking forward to meeting all of you when I get there in late July. Does anyone have any housing suggestions in East Legon? I still need to find housing.

Have you looked on accraexpat.com as I think they were advertising some accommodation there. Look in the classifieds

HI STAYING AROUND FIRE STONE MADINA HAVE TIME TO HUNG OUT.............. CAN CALL ME ON 0243151521 CAN HELP YOU FIND AN ACCOMMODATION

Hi bekoe,

Can you please avoid using your caps lock on the forum. Thank you very much.

Hey/Bonjour Chloe

I'm coming to Acrra 3 weeks ( 18 july to 6 august ) for work , but i'm totally free after work and during week end .
I'd love to meet people , by the way I'm French and I like Beer.

[Moderated: Off topic]

Chloe and Angeliquet if need somebody to talk to, feel free to call me at 0242885256, enjoy your stay

hi Chloe, havent been on here for sometime but would love to hang or help get u an apartment. am an investment banker living in accra.. cantoments and spintex to be specific... 0509659540 .. gyasi is the name.. cheers everyone

Need to go back and start something

Hi good morning

I am Rigobert Member of Expat.com living at the moment in Accra . Nice to meet you here,  you can also get more about me by having a view on my profile or call me on *** for more detials.. or write to ***

Kindly yours
Rigobert

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct