Hi everyone! I am looking for new friend in European side of Istanbul

All of my friends are married,with kids, and i am not anymore. So happened like i do not have friend to go out in evening, to nice quality restaurant and bars, cinema, maybe for weekend vacation. İ am living in Nişantaşı, so i would like to meet some new friends not much far from this area.
Hope to see you soon :)
Katie

Hey,My name is hanin i live in istanbul in European side:4 Levent,I am looking for new friends to go out have fun drink coffe or(girls).My turkish not that bed.so...you can contact my email adress please [email protected]:)thanx

hi people ı want learn english by free exchange method
if you are interesting
thanks a lot

Hi spieagles,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Istanbul classifieds > Language Exchange section. Thank you and good luck.

thanks christine...

...dear friends,

i am living in europian side, go to taksim square than walk to "cihangir" enjoy with the street caffees (it is not as crowded as beyoglu but nice and polite people there.)

caffees : firuz,klaket,symirna.meyra,kahvedan...and may others..

i m sure you will like.., waiting your comments later :-)

enjoy ..
bye

Hi there
There are many Russian and ukranian lives in istanbul ,i am sure you will find friends soon

you may contact with your embassy (http://www.mfa.gov.ua/ )check it you can find Russian and Ukraninan community in Turkey two of my neighbors are Russian :)in my building

Hi ,

I am living on european side and ı am looking for new friend .

my name is alp and ı am 34 years old ,if you interest please write to mee
regards.

just arrived 2 days ago and I start to feel bored, if anyone would like to catch up please email me at [email protected].

Cheers, Mark

spgl wrote:

hi people ı want learn english by free exchange method
if you are interesting
thanks a lot

i can teach you english good enough . ...  what language do you speak. . ?
maybe we'll have some conversation time :)

cheers:)

Hello Katie

I live in Nisantasi as well. . .  if you'd like , lets have a coffee. ..

indeed, i definitely do need some friends around to share some quality time with . . .

All the best for now

hugs & cheers
:)

Hello KatieK

In opinion not only a quality nice restaurants and bars are important, also the quality of company you have at that moment with you.
Are you still in Istanbul?
Abraham