Dance Classes

Hello Everyone

I'm looking for dance classes in Riyadh.
Tango to be specific.

your help is much appreciated :)

as far as I know there is no dance classes in Riyadh
but in Jeddah there is ..

there is a ballroom dance class in ranco compound every weekend... I will pm u once i get the contacts.

Do you mind giving me the contact numbers as well. My wife and I have been looking for dancec classes for a long time.

There is Salsa dancing classes in from a gentleman called Al Fonso   he has a facebook page which you can request to join and he will let you know where and when

if u found one of these let me know haha!

Sheesha ... where is the location of senor Al Fonso plz ?
i'm interested ... thx .

It changes so you have to request to join him on facebook just look for cuban salsa dance riyadh

enjoy

All life in compounds. we are out of it.(((

DRose wrote:

All life in compounds. we are out of it.(((

but we can go there

For Satzu.

Preciosa, Tango is a Latin dancing but not Salsa, Tango comes from Argentina and Salsa from countries/cities like Cuba, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Venezuela and Miami, New York.

I am Venezuelan guy, coming from the Heart of the Salsa (Miami-USA), very bored here in Riyadh.
If somebody is interested to dance Salsa, I can teach you for free, but sorry, Salsa is to dance with a woman, because Salsa is a passionated dance, so, I am "maacho latino", I cannot dance with a man.
So, what is the solution?, stay bored or if somebody wants to push it, let's see if we can make a group at any compound but MIXED, so, with all the respect we can dance Salsa "de la buena y a todo calor".

Besos
Angel

hi Angel7890

im all IN if you able to arrange such group :)

hi Angel7890

I want to learnn Salsa too, soo if you aaree intrestedd in teaching please let me knoww..

You're gonna love Jeddah coz there's a couple of underground dance classes here. The instructors specialty is Hip-hop, contemporary jazz, tango, salsa, boogie, cha-cha as well as the modern crunk hip-hop. I have already joined to one of the classes and I must say, i felt like I wasn't in Jeddah for a moment but I felt like I was in an abandoned subway of New York doing a music video. The only catch for this underground dance class is that the instructors are looking for professional dancers so you have to do an audition with your own music and dance specialty for maximum of 3 minutes. The rehearsal venue is usually held in private compounds and the schedules are usually announced according to the availability of the crew.

Salsa Salsa Salsa...., r there any... ?!

Is there any site in Jeddah where i can see the Class. Coz im a HIP HOP instructor and i want to apply for that! ^_^

Well, I know Al Fonso and i attended 3 classes for him, he is really good and do the lessons with his wife. BUT the guy moved to Dammam or Khubar not sure 2 months ago. I know there are salsa classes in Fal compound and the Arabian House Compound (organized by the same ppl in both places) .. I have their email. However, never contacted them so I dont know if its for real or not !!!

Hope the information is helpful

T

They used to have Salsa every week in FAL Compound (next to Arizona, Cordoba Compound) when I was living there about one year ago.

Not sure about Tango.

Cheers,
Mario

There is this place, its kinda expensive, but it's really good: kinetico-ksa.com

in almanahil in DQ

I can teach hiphop dance. JustSaying ;]

there is nothing in jeddah .. all life is in riyadh every compound have dance class im the member of  3 dance classes at different days of week ,, also  every moth dance parties social events (mix geathrings) concerts and many more ,, here in riyadh only u have to have contacts in compounds and embassies .,

majestywayne wrote:

you and me should be besties :P just sayin :P

Hello everyone!

I would very much appreciate it if anyone knows any private HipHop instructor -preferably female-

Thank you.

1DS wrote:

Hello everyone!

I would very much appreciate it if anyone knows any private HipHop instructor -preferably female-

Thank you.

If you find one, please message me with any info. I wanna take hiphop lessons too.^^

Maya Maya wrote:
majestywayne wrote:

you and me should be besties :P just sayin :P

We should be besties indeed! Haha! Where you from?

x0mi07 wrote:
1DS wrote:

Hello everyone!

Thank you.

If you find one, please message me with any info. I wanna take hiphop lessons too.^^

I can teach though, Are you filipino?

Hi All,

I can teach salsa, bachata, Marengue, chacha, if intrested drop me an email

my wife will be looking for a hip hop teacher later this year around august/sept

majestywayne wrote:
x0mi07 wrote:
1DS wrote:

Hello everyone!

Thank you.

I can teach though, Are you filipino?

No I am Saudi.

Hello,
I am looking for a dance fitness instructor to teach in Riyadh. We need latin,  hip hop, modern jazz teachers.
Please contact me if you are interested or if you know someone who is interested.   
[email protected]

Where will you be staying at. The wife is interested

Where will you be staying at. The wife is interested

i am intreted in dance classes too but some one replay me first can i dance???  :-)

also i want to know is it legal or unlegal in saudi?

I want to dance salsa in Riyadh. Have a few contacts and heard about the FAL compound. Coming over in the middle of September.

I would like practice partners as well. I dance Cuban salsa and would be willing to teach beginners and practice with anyone else.

Info on teachers and gatherings welcome!

Let me in !

Am in. Let me know the details

Count me in , I been looking for classes for long time

Simonsalsa wrote:

I want to dance salsa in Riyadh. Have a few contacts and heard about the FAL compound. Coming over in the middle of September.

I would like practice partners as well. I dance Cuban salsa and would be willing to teach beginners and practice with anyone else.

Info on teachers and gatherings welcome!

I know it's kinda late but let me know if there is any chance to join u guys

[Moderated]

Count me in, details please