Duration in Fixing Wife's Visa

Hi Everyone...

I was wondering if you know how long will it take to finish a WIFE VISA..or known us Husbands Visa.. :)

Cheers!

Hi,
a spouse VISA is easy to manage as long as you have all the supporting documents.

Regards.

Hi, I'd like to move to Dubai and was wondering if you guys can give me some insight on to wether it's easier to be there and finsd a job or find a job first? Also if I decide to come there first whats the procedure for a three month visa??

Any help or suggestion is appreciated.

Hi,
It depends on many things as you have many queries here, but to come to the UAE, the best place to start ask is the UAE Embassy or UAE Council at your country.

My Regards.

hello ZTJ,

any Idea on a normal procedure howmany days or week it take?.. :)

Cheers!

Hi again,
My Cousin is in Dubai and did it in 2 days ..!

Thanks.

ZTJ

Really for 2days only for wife visa?...hmmm...mine was tol that it will take 1 month :( hayyyy.....

sure about that?.I think they are fixing papers still :(
tnx so much!

My wife's residence visa took a week to process in Abu Dhabi. Good going considering it happened during the Magic Month last year...

Hi Sandman6

how I wish mine too will be that quick..
Still hoping for some Magic to fix it fast so my lil gurl can be with her daddy..always always shes looking for him I always answer her daddy's at the Office :( ..
Sandman6 by any chance you were in Libya ryt?..I always see youcomment on forum in Libya...

Cheers!

Mommy25 wrote:

Sandman6 by any chance you were in Libya ryt?..I always see youcomment on forum in Libya...

The very same Sandman.....my family and I left Libya before the $hit hit the fan, fortunately.

Lucky..

me and my family cross the border :(:(:(
and inshallah to find luck and new life in Dubai..Good thing that my husband was quickly relocate by the company and my husband will get us but our papers are really taking soooooo looong.. :( anyhow when I get there next thing to worry is getting a nanny for me to get a Job :) not use staying home :)

hi! im new here..im asking details about tenancy contract..im husband is living with his cousin's flat..then the imigration requiring him to provide tenancy contract under his name..can you tell me other ways to solve this without the tenancy contract with his name? tnx and hope for a quick response..Godbless