How to make an internet friend and find a job in Dubai

Kindly let me know if I can find a job as an English Language teacher or open a restaurant in Dubai of fast food

Bernice Suleman

hi victoria 24,
here Primary/Elementary Teachers Needed in UAE - Immediately!

Tax free salary of 7000-9000 dhs/month plus free 1br or shared 2br apartment, flights yearly and more. You will be teaching with expat teachers from all over the world. You will have class sizes of no more than 25 children.

follow this link. 
www[.]teachabroad[.]com/UnitedArabEmirates.cfm

salam. i would like to know how to express a quick message to your government. is there any websites that i can browse to? im from malaysia. tq

Kindly let me know if there is a suitable opening for me

My Exp: Almost 3 yrs in a financial services comapny (a US Based Mortgage servicing Company) as a Loss Mitigation Consultant and before that i was a debt collector for a famous bank.
I am in Dubai and i cant find myself a good job, any inputs or comments from you guys will certainly help me, I feel so bad cause i am here on a visit visa that was paid for by my sister and its of no use cause i cant get myself a job.

monster.com the gulf version... has lots of jobs on it that might suit you...

As far as opening your own business... you must be partners with an Emirati. I can't remember for sure but I think (disclaimer) that the partnership has to be at least 51% Emirati advantage...

Well, the only website that works for jobs is gulfnews.com..connect to the site and then click on jobs4u link which wud be on the top left corner...and then u may apply..though i have heard that the consultants here are fraud they promise u for a job..take money from u and they forget u..so, its better if u go directly to the companies or seek help from the newspapers..in the newspapers we will have the job section n then try it..however its the time of recession these days so no idea wether we wud be able to find a good job..im also luking for 1... :(

Well, its better if you have your own restaurant or fast food. You may find and pay a sponsor though the cost of which is 15000 dirhams on an annual basis. you can e-mail me on this as I know some Emirati sponsors.

For those looking for a job please be warned though that most if not all agencies are scammers. I can help you though just pay a minimal amount of 50 dirhams this will save you time. It includes faxing of your CV and editing. send via my e-mail.
50 dirhams for 25 employers
100 dirhams for 50 employers
contact me via [email protected].
This will save you the amount of buying Gulf news, searching the internet...Your CV will be e-mailed directly to employers.