Help Me- Green card processing

Hei,
Am planning to apply for Denmark green card from India. But i have few doubts regarding my bachelor degree.
I have done three yrs bachelor degree in Commerce + one year post graduate diploma from a private institute.

Will i get a eligible for 50points under that category.

Its very confusing..please help me

Cheers
Priya

Hi Priya

You have total 16 years of education if I am not wrong?

you are eligible for this green card scheme.

on the other hand do send an email to [email protected] to Danish Immigrarion service and ask your question about the education level.

but I am sure they required a University degree atleast equal to 4 Years bechelor. so that what you have 3Years Bechelor + 1Year Master.

Regards
Raheel.

Hi,

I am little bit confised about sign and seal for University...I hope you are using the new GR1 form.
In that there is no Section for sign and seal.

In the new GR1 form in Section 4 we have :

4. Information about higher education  :                     PLEASE COMPLETE IN CAPITAL LETTERS

Do you have a higher education equivalent to at least a Bachelor's degree..                                                                 Yes          No

If yes, please enclose the following documents:
1. Documentation of higher education (diplomas and transcripts)
  2.Declaration from your educational institution confirming the authenticity of your educational documents (should not be enclosed if the education is Danish). Please note: The declaration should be signed and sealed by a
higher authority at the educational institution. The name and contact information of the signing authority must be provided in type riting/print. 

So i hope we have to give a declaration form from university with sign and seal and which we have to submit along with the GR1 form,Am i right?

Or Is it University sign and seal should be there in our Educational documents which we are going to submit???????   

Pl revert me back.

Regards
Carr

Hi Carr,

Yes, you need to get a declaration from your University and/or College and submit it along with your application form.

I was also confused about the same point. Well, please share the format of declaration from educational institution if you have.

Regards,

Chirag

Dear Sir,

I am a IT professional from Inida,and i have over 6 years experience in Network and Security domain.I have done my full time graduation in 2005 and i just completed my Msc(IT) in 2010 (It was part time masters(Distance education ).I have 6.5 IELTS band score.Am i eligible for Danish Green Card ?Does Denmark accept part time masters?

Thanks
Sreejith

Hello everyone ;)

@Sreejith: The green card in Denmark page might help you in answering your questions. It contains some official external links and useful information (concerning the Denmark Green card).

Regards

Dear Sir,

I have gone there,but it dint mention Regular Full time or Part Time,but it just mentioned as Master Degree.Where do i get much info about this?

Thanks
Sreejith

Hi EveryBody
I am ready with my green card application just need a very suitable comment to put in the Applicants Comment section of the application...Thanks

Sreeju, did you find the answer for your question. I did browse all the available documents and could not find whether part-time degrees are considered. Please let me know if you find one.
Also, I mailed to the general enquiry of Danish consulate, but got no reply from them.

I am not a qualified person to answer your questions as I have never gone through that application procedure - however I would like to comment that I do think your MSc will be considered the same regardless of whether it was done part-time / distant or whatever.

Scandinavian countries emphasise much on flexible education - e.g adult education in which people can upgrade their skills - e.g reading, Mathematics, IT for all age groups. Moreover, you find tons of evening courses and other flexible learning methods.

You have an MSc just like everybody else - and if you scroll through the university courses in Denmark/Norway you will find that some courses offer degrees done part-time and some modules are offered as distant education.

sreeju wrote:

Dear Sir,

I am a IT professional from Inida,and i have over 6 years experience in Network and Security domain.I have done my full time graduation in 2005 and i just completed my Msc(IT) in 2010 (It was part time masters(Distance education ).I have 6.5 IELTS band score.Am i eligible for Danish Green Card ?Does Denmark accept part time masters?

Thanks
Sreejith

I would also like to add that there is no such thing as a "Part-time Master's" lol

You have a Master degree which was taken part-time.

Master's in IT is one of the few courses which might give you access to the Danish job market which is otherwise almost closed for outsiders and non-Danish speakers.

new_in_norway wrote:

I am not a qualified person to answer your questions as I have never gone through that application procedure - however I would like to comment that I do think your MSc will be considered the same regardless of whether it was done part-time / distant or whatever.

Scandinavian countries emphasise much on flexible education - e.g adult education in which people can upgrade their skills - e.g reading, Mathematics, IT for all age groups. Moreover, you find tons of evening courses and other flexible learning methods.

You have an MSc just like everybody else - and if you scroll through the university courses in Denmark/Norway you will find that some courses offer degrees done part-time and some modules are offered as distant education.

sreeju wrote:

Dear Sir,

Thanks
Sreejith