Learning arabic in Riyad

They do give classes in Princess Norah Uni. They're offering free Arabic diploma course for 2 years. I studied there for most 4 months. You can also have a look at Purple Academy, it's located at King Fahad Road & one is in DQ but I don't remember the name. Search on Google, you'll definitely get the details.

I don't know if you found a suitable training institute for Arabic, if you're still looking you can try following:

Hevidar Ahmad
Language Teacher
Ascent

P.O Box 13621, Riyadh 11414
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia

Tel:     +966 (1)2751751 Ext: 199
Mob:  050 80 645 96
Fax: +966 (01) 2486747
Email:   [email protected]

I learned Arabic at this institute, they teach at Multinational School in the evening.

TA

Arabic is considered as one of the two most difficult of languages. ( the other one is Japanese). This is for westerners, for nationalities who share the same alphabetic system it is half the way easier. ( these are farsi , urdu, sindhi and Kurdi)

For born muslims it is a step closer since they know how to read Quran. For some one comming from Europe, I recommend you visit your nearest mosque and express your interest in Arabic. I am sure they will offer you guidence in a) Arabic Alphabets
b) TAJWEED reading of Arabic, since Arabic has some special sounds which take a lot of learning and practicing.

I hope this info has been of some use.

Regards,

Riaz

Tons of info has been distributed and shared here, with great gratitude.

BTW, i am a newbie in Riyadh, interested to learning Arabic language too. well, i'd like to teach my Chinese language as mother tongue to exchange Arabic language for normal communication level, vice versa. on top of that, good to having new friends here too.

Anyone?

Hello my friend,

I will be in Riyadh in the next few weeks, I teach Arabic free of charge but I will be interested in a larger audience once I am there. I am in touch with some students who are suggesting some class room space. I will stay in touch with you and call you when I arrive in Riyadh.

In the mean while I suggest you start familiarizing your self with Arabic alphabets and their sounds since this will take a lot of time and practicing.

Riaz

WAMY! Do the offer lingual course?