Urgent enquriy????

Hi Can anybody provide me with information regarding salaried reservation supervisor positions in Erbil.
are there foeginers working there?
is local good people?
is the  weathe hot like gulf area or cold weather??
is prices expeinsve or cheap
what exchnage rate for local currency to dollar??

Thanks Alot in Advance

plsu is it safe city.

i need urgent reply please wil be appreciated
thxxx

Hi Hilton, :)

I hope you get replies to your queries very soon.

I wish you good luck
Christine

i do not know anything about hotels or reservations supervisors.

Hot but not humid. in august 55 cels. possible. winter is pleasant and spring some rainy times. nov-december-january are nice.  Spring is excellent. march-april-may. now hot again like 44.  wonderful and friendly people. not tons of foreigners live here but a small population.  expat westerners, banglades, sri lankans, ethiopians, same as everywhere in the gulf.  not a bad place to live. mountains are nice and the pace of life easy

Thx fencesitters and i look forward to reciev more help about the other questions .thx in advance

Hi Hilton,100 dollar is equivelant to 118 iraqi dinars which is local currency...prices are high than i expected...like a home for rent (furnitured) will be more than 1400 dollars/month and hotels will start from 50 dollars...markets are cheap compared to many places..and you can find almost everything in big malls..

sorry 100$=118000 iraqi dinars

Thx Strange mania but i still waiting for info about average salary for Reservation supervisor in hotel and if there any eurpopean nationalties and what most nationality availabe plus is local people good or bad and if it is safe or there is risk like in other areas in Iraq like bombing ,really i appreciate urgent reply becuase i am very confused about relocate there or not so i apprectae ur advise in advance.

Thx

Hi,i do not know anything about Reservation supervisor,sorry- but kurdistan is safe,no bombings going on in here...people are nice and hospitality is one memoriable thing in their culture.Expats are generally from pakistan,india,apac,lebanon,egypt,turkey etc.very few europeans...

Hello, unfortunately can't help you out as far as the info goes regarding salaries for reservations supervisor however do know that english teachers can avrg between 1800-2300(accomadation incl)for first time placements. For your specific positon there is probaly only 2-3 hotels that would require any thing like that, try contacting them direct. Erbil Rotana, or Erbil International Hotel.
There are European, North American and South African Expats here as well. The problem is that it takes a bit to get to know people here, there is no real central place for expats and little infrastructure to organize gatherings. Hence signing up to this site, still few people on here that live locally though. Anyways, rambling a bit, hope the info helps.