Spanish Jobs in Antwerp

Is there any change to get a job for my wife which the required language is spanish? her english is not good enough and NONE dutch. 

Where should I start looking for.

Hi levalencia,

I hope other members will be able to advise you. :)

I wish you good luck in your job search,
Christine

I don't want to be rude but... no. This is a Dutch/French[/German] speaking country, and many people also speak English, but even that is pushing it to try and find a job in. You can't expect any country to cater to your language whims; your wife will either need to learn the language, or try to find some sort of nanny position with a Spanish family or something, but the odds of that are of course incredibly low.

she is already learning english, I just wanted to ask so she might get a job before one full year learning a language or even more

My advice: go to your local Interim office (Randstad, Ago Interim, T-interim) And I'm sure they can find you a job. I had a friend from Thibet that barely spoke English and found a job in no time, it all depends on where you looking and what kind of job. The interim are going to help you out as they helped me :-)

Regards. Muchos swerte.

Avigdor

Again best thing is aupair / nannying but most like live in jobs

Try Louis Vuitton in Brussels, they sometimes hire people for their Spanish, German, Italian clients