Sonar 2011

Hi Barcelona Forum-readers,

I'm an expat (American) living in London. For years I've wanted to go to Sonar, but was never able to capture the imagination of my lovely friends to come with me. So finally this year I've decided to go anyway..

What once seemed like a fine idea is turning into a brave one.. so I was wondering if anyone else was in the same, or similar-looking boat? Or just interesting in meeting someone new? I'm looking to meet up with other people to wander around a session or so, talk about what's going on, make a friend for the future, etc.

A little about me.. I'm a career consultant (strategy & innovation – yes, I know that's near meaningless -so I know how to bs ;)), love art (I'm a volunteer tour guide at the Tate), member of Fabric for the cds even though I've only been to the club once, generally outlast my friends when I can convince them to go clubbing, enjoy running and recently am getting more into trail / fell running.

Send me a message if interested (or curious and what to suss me out more..)

Cheers

Hi

The Topic u have here, I am not into it, but as u write that you r career consultant (I'm a career consultant (strategy & innovation –yes, I know that's near meaningless) why u write meaningless?
You are young, U must keep your hope high, being singel you can travell if your pockets allow, have experince, and i belive being Career Consultant as you have this field you must have ability too, to give guideline to others and make for them tracks.
Wish u all the best and be positive.

Hi shezi,

I should know better than to use a bit of sarcasm in a post. I just meant that my description of what I do was vague, that's all. I wasn't trying to comment on the work itself - which I enjoy quite a bit, and believe does have value for my clients. But thanks for the positive vibes.

Hi jmarz!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand