Rent and availability of a house in kumasi for single person.

Hi all, as many peaple, i too want to come to Ghana for visit as a tourist and meet the beautiful and wonderfull peaple of Ghana.

I am planning to visit Ghana in july 2011 end for 3 months, i want to stay in a quite and peacefull place which i guess is Kumasi.
I will be living alone. I want to know how much does it cost to rent a 2bhk house in kumasi,furnished(AC, FRIDGE, WATER HEATER, 24 HRS WATER AND ELECTRICITY,).in a decent residential safe area.

or option can be: if possible in Kumasi,Paying guest with a decent family with  simmillar ammenities like above.

Thank you.

i know sum people in tamale ...but in kumasi i dont know any people.
cost of living per moth is 300 cedis.is that ok for u?

I think you might find that budget pretty tight but it depends on your lifestyle. Ghana is a pretty expensive country to live in.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

I think I have just what you are looking for. I can help with a very good accommodation in Kumasi.  (moderated: no free ads please)

Thank you for ur usefull info, 300 cedis/month is ok for me.

pardhasarathi wrote:

i know sum people in tamale ...but in kumasi i dont know any people.
cost of living per moth is 300 cedis.is that ok for u?

Thank you Madam, I really appreciate. I have seen your website, I will email to you very soon to know more about the price.

marcus1985 wrote:

I think I have just what you are looking for. I can help with a very good accommodation in Kumasi.(moderated: no free ads please)

Thank you Madam, My budget is flexible depending upon the accomodation available, ranging from $400 to $ 500/ month.will that be sufficient?

hkann wrote:

I think you might find that budget pretty tight but it depends on your lifestyle. Ghana is a pretty expensive country to live in.

My accommodation is high class as can be seen on my website. You can view before taking a decision.  Electricity and petrol is extremely expensive in Ghana and when you are on a business rate it is even more. So you may need to offer a bit more for a quality place with constant electricity and good drinking water and swimming pool facilities etc.

Hi all,

I am in a similar situation and will be moving to Ghana for 3-6 months at the beginning of August.Kumasi is where I'll be based please let me know if you know of any apartments/flats to rent or short to long stay guest house rentals available.

Thanks

San

Hello San, could you please post an advert in the section Housing in Ghana, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Thanks Harmonie I will do that...

Marcus1985 - Can you please get in touch about your accomodation, many thanks.

Closed