Can i learn French in Bangkok??

Hi everyone,
Just wondering if there is anyone that knows of anywhere to go to learn French in Bangkok?  Is there a language college or anything?

I want to improve my language skills as I want to work there next...
or is there anyone willing to mett up and teach me something??

Any help would be great

Try Alliance Francaise. It's on Sathorn road. You can just google it.

Hi,

My friend is French and he is teaching French in the international school and also teaching in private. If you are interested I'll give you his no.

I'm also learning French. Maybe we can practice together once.

Nann

Yeah, Alliance Francaise is one of the best places to pick up the language. I know that as I've been studying there ever since I have moved here! It'll be nice to meet up with people who are learning the french language, as what Nann has suggested. The best way to improve on a language is by practicing!

hi

i  am  a  teacher  of  french  language  in   bangkok

if  you  want  to  learn  contact  me

MixedGal wrote:

Yeah, Alliance Francaise is one of the best places to pick up the language. I know that as I've been studying there ever since I have moved here! It'll be nice to meet up with people who are learning the french language, as what Nann has suggested. The best way to improve on a language is by practicing!

I have been trying to call Alliance Francaise but no one picks up the phone! Any idea when the next session for beginners starts?

Thanks

hi

i  can  teach  you  french  language  if  you  want  because my  country  speak  french  and  i  am  a  teacher

my  phone  ***

if  you  have  a  few  friend  who  want  to  learn,  it  will  be  ok

Hi, bonjour,

I'm French, I'm a teacher of... IT and computer science, but I'm in Bangkok like a student. I study Thai language! So about alliance-francaise.or.th/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=87&Itemid=70]Alliance Française next session will start for beginners on August 27th. Some of my Thai friends who learn French language explain to me that Alliance Francaise is the best place for that if you are NOT a Beginner, because they teach french language in french!!!!
They said to me that it's better to start with a school or a private teacher who can teach you basic courses of French language in your own language or in english... And then go on at Alliance Française.
One school in Bkk I can recommend to you is mylanguage-center.com/themethod_french.htm]MTL School. I know that school since one year allready, cuz I study Thai language here. The owner is a French-Chinese guy. At that school you can learn French language too.

Bonne chance.

Laurent

Hi , i am new in Expat.com .
i'd like to learn french too .I am interested in French language and also English but i am not a native speaker .
everyone can assistant me about two languages ,please .
I expect more about english and french too ..
thanks a lot :)

Hi....I called up the Alliance Francias last week and the new session starts on the 22nd of July. They are located at Sathorn (near Lumphini MRT).

I plan on enrolling next week....hope to see you there :)

I agree that you must try Alliance Francaise it is a good one for you..

Hi, I have a french friend, he is programmer but also give french lessons in the Walen school, for now he only have 2 studetns, so I think it must be something very new.

Hello to evryone! i am italian teacher, i can speak english and thai language too,
(Moderated: Can you please post in Bangkok classifieds)
Thanks.

Hello Olipage,

If you talk basic French it will be easy for you to join some French speaker and hanging out. I would go with you, if I would be in BKK but I just moved. I you speak Thaï it won't be difficult to find French speaker for language exchange. Or even maybe with English, a lot of French don't speak very well English.

If you don't have basic conversationel French, then the best is to start with courses. Aliance Français is a good choice but maybe a little bit epensive. It won't be hard to find a private French teacher.

mythailanguage.com/
Is the school where I study thai and they teach French also. Very easy to get by MRT.

I would like to learn french also. I am from Bhutan. Ican come to Bangkok to learn so let me know in details what I have to do and when you can start the course. 

sportif wrote:

hi

i  am  a  teacher  of  french  language  in   bangkok

if  you  want  to  learn  contact  me

Depending your goal and your level, I can adapt myself to you. I'll be a motivating teacher and I'll do my best using interactive methods allowing you to improve you level of knowledge. Even if you're a Big beginner I can help you to talk quickly

Very often people think French is very difficult. I'll show you it is not

I've DAEFLE Degree allowing me to teach you French as a Foreign language and I've experience

My phone nr is 09-0658-3915  I live in Bangkok

Hi, I am Pierre native French speaker. I teach French language private lesson part time any level don't hesitate to contact me

Hello somchai -> Can you please post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the Bangkok classifieds? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello ,  I  am a native french speaker and I can teach you the language in Bangkok.
My name is Bernard and you can call at ** from 11 am until 9 pm.
:D au revoir !

Hi somachi,

I want to learn French.I am the beginner.can you share your contact details or mobile no is best.

Hi I am Barry

I am living and teaching french and English in Bangkok I have bachelor degree in chemical Engineering , TOEFL crrtificate and 2 years of teaching experience.

I am motivated and I will dedicate to you my full attention,talent and energy and i am able to teach you how to improve as quick as possible your level.

Feel free to contact me I am your teacher but more everything will to be your freind by helping you to practice every day.

I just want help and share my love of teaching and learning new languages.

The price is negociable just contact me we will understand each other

Hope to hear from you very soon for your great happiness and joy.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for your security, please do not put your phone number on the forum. Please post your ad in the classifieds section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please write only in English on the anglophone forum. Thank you

I 'm a professional teacher living in Thailand & full of materials to support your lessons.My lessons are designed to help you learn French fast and efficiently. If you want to learn French in a fun and easy way, come to my class! ;)

Bonjour Nick

I'm interested in learning French.

I've been learning the basic course at the Alliance Francaise, however, there are not enough people signed up to continue to course so they have cancelled it.

It's really disappointing as l'm moving to France next year and l am very keen to learn before l go.

Please can you let me know if you can teach me.
Many thanks
Nina

If you are around Bangkok Yai, then you can check Prok-Arun Centre.
Telephone number: 02-472-3371

Dear,
I am interested in your Native French Teacher advertising and I am pleased to say that my experience and education closely matches the attributes you are seeking in a potential candidate. I am a native french speaker indeed with a perfect grammar.

Please refer to the enclosed resume for details. I will be looking forward to meet with you in a formal interview. I  can be reached at ***. 

Thank you for your time and considering my credentials for this job opening.

Yours 

Fred Tenger

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Personal contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
@Nann

Hi,

Do​ you teach​ French​ for​ girl​ at​ home​ in​ Ladprao130?

If​ you​ are​ interested,  Please reply​ or​ add line​ :

rath​_rastapana

Regards,
Rath
@bernard holder
Hi,

Do​ you teach​ French​ for​ girl​ at​ home​ in​ Ladprao130?

If​ you​ are​ interested,  Please reply​ or​ add line​ :

rath​_rastapana

Regards,
Rath
Hello rathrastapana,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f603.svg

This thread is quite old and has been inactive since 2018.

I suggest you create a new thread on the Bangkok forum if you have questions to ask.

Since you are looking for a french teacher, I invite you to post an advert in the Bangkok classifieds.

There is a dedicated category for language classes. 1f609.svg

Best of luck,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

[Discussion closed]
Closed