Shine your eyes!

Living in Malaysia is amazingly awesome but one has to be very careful.
The day I arrived in Kuala Lumpur airpot, one of the immigration officers directed me to a taxi driver in the airport whom he (the immigration officer) said would take me to the hotel I was to check in. While we were heading for the hotel, the taxi driver advised and persuaded me to travel to Thailand which was better than Malaysia. He promised to help me secure a visa to Thailand. I believed him and the next day, I gave me 500 Dollars to get all the documents necessary for the visa. That was the last I saw him till today. So, you have got to 'shine' your eyes. Trust no one. Here, everybody needs money. Be careful of that person who promises to help you. He may be a wolf in sheep clothing.

???

dont you think you make quick conclusions?

I took dozens of taxis from KLIA and didnt have any issue with them, i dont think specifically here "everybody needs money" and "trust no one".

Since when immigration officers advise about taxis??
Since when malaysian taxi drivers are in charge of delivering  visa for thailand??

KLIA has a taxi service, just go to them and u wont get any issue (65-70RM)...alternatively u can take KLIA express train (35RM from airport to KL Sentral) or bus which is much cheaper.

if this story really happened, i suggest u lodge a police report and confront the immigration officer that u can easily find as he is working in the airport.................

Be aware of hypnotic crimes, it happened to 3 of my family members during their (separate) trips in KL. They didn't realized what happened to them until the criminals disapeared with their money and valuables.

Immigration officer directed you to taxi?
There a full of taxi waiting for everybody as soon as arrived.
Taxi driver ask you to to Thailand and you fallow him to Thailand?
Are you for real?

Have a nice stay what ever planet you are living real or surreal.

sometimes things happen so suddenly so that before you know what is happening, it is over