KL-Singapore by Coach

Hi! I'm planning a trip from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore next month by taking a coach. I'm wondering about the things to expect when taking a coach specifically from KL to Singapore. Is it safe? clean? fast? what to do and not to do? I appreciate any feedback and suggestion.

Yes, yes, 5 hours.
As long as you go with one of the premium bus company (nice, plusliner, etc.) you should get good service and an easy ride. Some even offer Wireless services. Prices are usually in the RM70 to RM80 per trip range for these kind of buses.

Sounds good. Thanks for the information. :)

yes its safe,,,and comfy,,,i travelld twice,,,,if not mistaken the name was first coach

That's cool! Thanks for the feedback @caesar1956

most welcome,,,if you want i can ask my filipina friend to show you where to get the coach from,,,

That's so kind of you...thanks but I also have my Indonesian friend who knows the place. According to her, there's a nearest coach station to the hotel where I will stay. :)

sybel_23 wrote:

Hi! I'm planning a trip from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore next month by taking a coach. I'm wondering about the things to expect when taking a coach specifically from KL to Singapore. Is it safe? clean? fast? what to do and not to do? I appreciate any feedback and suggestion.

Hi Sybel

There is a coach taking off from a bus stand opposite Berjaya Times Square Complex. Coach office located right behind 7-11. I took the 11:00pm shuttle (overnight)and arrived Singapore at 4:30am the following morning. Stopping point in Singapore is at Golden Mile Complex at 5001 Beach Road. It was fast, comfortable and safe (I traveled alone), of course.

Enjoy your trip :top:

Cheers,
Chris

Thanks for sharing your travel experience and useful information. I'll rather take the afternoon schedule or earlier so I can still see the scenery along the way.Btw, what is the nearest landmark to the stopping point in Singapore (Golden Mile Complex at 5001 Beach Road).

Cheers2,
Sybel

Hi, Sybel. Duration from kuala lumpur to singapore is about 5-6 hours if by bus. you can go to this website to have a look easibook.com . to know more information, hope can help you :)

wow i wish i could join u  ;)

There are dozens of express bus service between Singapore and KL. A few of the largest express bus operators like Konsortium Express & Tours, Sri Maju Express and NICE offer almost hourly trip between Singapore and KL.
Most of the bus operators will depart at Golden Mile Complex. But they are some operators which depart at other location like The Plaza ,Key Point , Harbour Front, Boon Lay Shopping Centre and many more. Please check with respective bus operator before buy the ticket. Most of Travelers are advised to book their tickets early online in website such as easibook.com which provides the online booking of most express buses tickets from Singapore to Malaysia and within Malaysia itself Can more comfortable and economical.