Laundry around District 1

Hi,

Does anyone know any good laundry service around Pasteur District 1?

Laundry service from my apartment is no good at all, so I need to look for another service.

Thanks for your help.

Btw,

I need a service which can collect and deliver the laundry to my apartment.

Hi Jesia,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

I hope other members will be able to help you.

I got the laundry service including pickup and drop off for 500,000 VND per month. If you want call Mr. Minh 0913396077. They are very honest. Minh can't speak English. Plus you need to write the instruction for them every time they do your laundry if you want it turns out right. For instance, I separate the items need to be dryclean, give them note something like "please hang dry these". Hope it helps.

i use this place drycleanvina.com/home/

dryclean vina :) good service, pretty cheap.. they pick up and deliver.. like mentioned above, these guys dont do english too well either, but u can manage to communicate the basic idea unless u want a very specific job done.. give it a shot

Thanks for the reply guyz. I will try to contact them. Cheers and happy weekend :)

I use Cosmo Laundry (cosmolaundry.com). They rescued my skirt once (it is supposed to be ironed inside out, the maid did it the other way around, with max heat :(

Hello Please contact MR Clean Laundry and Dry Cleaning. 
mrcleanvietnam.com

Cheers!

There's one on PASTEUR at the intersection with LE THANH TON opposite the rear end of the REX HOTEL.

In PHAM NGU LAU area, there is a dry cleaner/laundry (my wife uses them even for silk dresses when in town) and is located on DO QUANG DAU on the left hand side, half way down, walking from BUI VIEN towards PHAM BGU LAU STREET. (DO QUANG DAU is the only street that cuts across the park to LE LAI STREET).

Most all of the dry cleaners/laundry shops use one of three wholesale cleaners.

You can try asking for 'clean fluid' if you are having dry cleaning done.