Part Time Work from Home Opportunity...

Before the mods decide to move this to the classified, let me clarify I am tying to initiate an interactive session to help ppl find online part time jobs, rather than actually offering a job here.

I have been contacted by people before as well, but due to my busy schedule ( read laziness ) I was either unable to get back in touch or if I did get in touch, was unable to provide the required information .

So I am organizing a small seminar sort of QA session. Any one who is interested in part time work from home job opportunity, you are most welcome to join. We will discuss the available opportunities, how and where to search for them and how to land more part time jobs ( online ), and in brief discuss how to keep yourself busy with part time job and earn some money as well.

Please note these are not high paying or even decent paying jobs. Most of part time online jobs are at the same level of payment as a data entry job. This is more suited for people looking to kill some time, to keep themselves busy, housewives looking for some activity, or high school kids looking to improve their internet skills.

Time : 20:00 Wednesday 1st June & 10:00 Thursday 2nd June

Venue: TBC ( most probably either mine or my friend's compound on Khurais behind Carrefour, depending on the number of attendees)

Kindly confirm your attendance by Tuesday Evening.

Best
~Kamiii

Errrrr...............kami????

nonz..wat ? :P

Is there any way to access any info online for those who won't be able to make it on Tuesday? I am rather interested in this, but not too sure I'd be able to make it on Tuesday...

Actually there is loads of info available online.. but I am just trying to make it easier for ppl by pushing them in the right direction to start off with.

If not Tuesday, you are most welcome to come by any other time as well.. Lets see how many attendees we get for this.. then we can agree a date by mutual agreement.

Great, thanks :)

Ok let me know Kamii, interested.
Please try to keep the time in the evening as we would be in the middle of work week!
Thanks

hi

im interested to work as part time job. and like to go to the seminar.

where will be the seminar.

i did few online jobs for free , like translating or typing , as long as i had fun , i  do it , else , if the money is not good , it's not worth it , personally i prefer having fun than making money , what if you die and didnt use that money :P

if u have time ,  and want to make a 700USD  , go level up in wow to level 70 , it'll take u 4-5 days , while having fun.
dunno if this applies in saudi.

waleed40 wrote:

where will be the seminar.

please re-read the OP.  Details are posted. :)

OP edited, adjusted times to accommodate wider audience

I cannot attend becoz I am in Jubail. :(

private session available?? ;)

shahab.ali : anything for your mate ;) you are a VIP afterall ..

;) thanks

This sounds pretty interesting actually. Count me in. Also, can I get a +1? :P

Sully

errr...what about me kami:P???

wat about you ? judging from the pattern of you not attending my calls... I'd rather,,, umm ,, errr.. ( I wanna say sumthing mean here.. but too sleepy to actually think of anything... to be continued )

heinnnn...i just saw...it was on silent mode.....crazyyyyyyy

is that my fault ? :P anyways .. lets just leave it .. this is not the time or the place for such discussions..

Offtopic :)

as if I care :P

you ought to :P
anyways....too sleepy

snnoozzzzzzz  :sleep

lol @ I ought to .. u r funny.. you know that ?

So whats the bottom line? is it confirmed? please let me know the place and time (confirmed)
THanks

kamiii wrote:

Before the mods decide to move this to the classified, let me clarify I am tying to initiate an interactive session to help ppl find online part time jobs, rather than actually offering a job here.

I have been contacted by people before as well, but due to my busy schedule ( read laziness ) I was either unable to get back in touch or if I did get in touch, was unable to provide the required information .

So I am organizing a small seminar sort of QA session. Any one who is interested in part time work from home job opportunity, you are most welcome to join. We will discuss the available opportunities, how and where to search for them and how to land more part time jobs ( online ), and in brief discuss how to keep yourself busy with part time job and earn some money as well.

Please note these are not high paying or even decent paying jobs. Most of part time online jobs are at the same level of payment as a data entry job. This is more suited for people looking to kill some time, to keep themselves busy, housewives looking for some activity, or high school kids looking to improve their internet skills.

Time : 20:00 Wednesday 1st June & 10:00 Thursday 2nd June

Venue: TBC ( most probably either mine or my friend's compound on Khurais behind Carrefour, depending on the number of attendees)

Kindly confirm your attendance by Tuesday Evening.

Best
~Kamiii

hi

i confirm to come tomorrow 8 pm but where excatly

is there a mobile

sorry guys I will have to postpone it to next week as I am flying out of Riyadh for the weekend.

Lets do this Sunday .. or you guys decide a time in the evening which is convenient to the majority and we can take it from there..

kamiii wrote:

sorry guys I will have to postpone it to next week as I am flying out of Riyadh for the weekend.

Lets do this Sunday .. or you guys decide a time in the evening which is convenient to the majority and we can take it from there..

LMAO! i cant stop laughing! :D

SaQiB wrote:

LMAO! i cant stop laughing! :D

:)

I'm really interested in the "SPEAKER/s" credential as the announcement isnt clear about it...

can you tell us Kami who the speaker is and what kind of excperince he has on subject?

Cheers,

@ Saqib.. sumbody fired a rocket into your ass ?
@ ♥ ♣ ♫ ☀ : you are not attending a paid seminar with fancy speakers and certificates. If you are interested in that .. then you should go look some place else. this is just a informational sessions with people sharing their experiances

Kamii, count me in...and please do send me some venue directions and time

kamiii wrote:

@ Saqib.. sumbody fired a rocket into your ass ?
@ ♥ ♣ ♫ ☀ : you are not attending a paid seminar with fancy speakers and certificates. If you are interested in that .. then you should go look some place else. this is just a informational sessions with people sharing their experiances

When you laugh Kami it means someone has done that to you? I rather stay off being personal! ;) Cheers!

sigh.. i soooo wish mods would put in a feature for the author of the topic to delete irrelevant posts on his topic

i hope it cud be postponed til midweek of june..so i cud catch up..:) (still on vacation)

btw, is it some kind of networking?

kamii > press the report link, explain why you want us to delete posts, and we'll consider your demand.

Something else, I didn't read the whole discussion, but I noticed a rude expression. Just a warning: I don't appreciate this kind of comment

Julien : not worth so much effort.. I mean if I want to delete a comment on my post..I should be the judge of the appropriateness of it.. anyways . I was just stating what I wanted.. consider it a rant and pass on

heheheh.... Kamii, this has no feature like fb! :)

I am willing to work as a partimer I'll be done by 6p.m after that I am free to work online . I had my experienced in internet browsing.excell.power point and ms word.

jaymendoza2383 wrote:

I am willing to work as a partimer I'll be done by 6p.m after that I am free to work online . I had my experienced in internet browsing.excell.power point and ms word.

This thread is from almost 2 YEARS ago.  I think their meeting has come and gone by now (if it ever even got off the ground).

Hello jaymendoza2383 and welcome to Expat.com! :)

As indicated by Alliecat, this thread is old.
Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Riyadh section or start a new thread on the Riyadh forum for more visibility?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thread closed

Closed