PT + Kitas processing agents feedback needed

Hi there,

We would like to get a PT + Kitas from overseas (yes, before we land in Bali). We looked up several agencies offering their services on the internet but it is hard to tell if they are all for real. Did anyone ever work with Jasmine Roberts from Bali Business Consultants & Bali Legal Services (immigrationindonesia.com)?. Can anyone suggest a good agency based on your own experience?. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Luis.

Hi Luis,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

I hope other members will be able to advise you.

I wish you good luck
Christine

I know of a guy. Not used him and I know he's a tad expensive but I'm assured he's good at what he does.
I'll PM the details.

Thank you Fred. Will check it out!

hi Luis,

i knew several of good agencies in Jakarta. because the company where i'm working right now,using that agency and i can recommend to u 3 of them.i will send to ur inbox soon.

Thank you! That will be great!

Hi There
We are currently in the process of setting up a PMA Company & KITAS with a Business Consultant in Bali, and we spent alot of time researching & checking many in Bali, including the likes of Jasmine Roberts. I am happy to email you the company we are using and so far they have been fantastic and very efficient and communicative.

Thank you very much. We really appreciate it. You can email it to [email protected] , thanks again!

Any Agent contact for Jakarta side?

Hello snowyshu and welcome to Expat.com!

Harmonie.:)