Vacation in Beirut, some questions

Hi guys, I'm Gonzalo, originally Argentinian but living in Dubai. I'm planning on going to Beirut around the 18th of June and staying for around 1 week. Any tips on what to do, where to go, where to stay will be much appreciated. If anyone is willing to show me around would be awesome. By the way, I only speak a little Arabic, would that be a problem? thank you guys in advance and I'll wait for your replies.

Hi Gonzalo!

I hope other members will be able to advise you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

hello,
there are some hostels near gemayze and charle helou station. check nazih hostel or saifigardens.
if u dnt have a budget then check the hotels .many in hamra and rawshe.
many people speak english or french,language not a real problem
enjoy ur stay

gonzalo22 wrote:

Hi guys, I'm Gonzalo, originally Argentinian but living in Dubai. I'm planning on going to Beirut around the 18th of June and staying for around 1 week. Any tips on what to do, where to go, where to stay will be much appreciated. If anyone is willing to show me around would be awesome. By the way, I only speak a little Arabic, would that be a problem? thank you guys in advance and I'll wait for your replies.

the Dubai's arabic is not the same as lebanese arabic , better use english or french.
Best places to be is jouniyé also known as  byblos ,  make sure you bring a camera the ruines are awesome, and the view from téléfrique is spectacular.

I recomend you the Hamra street with their bars and places and ofcourse do not miss Kasslik and jouni and Byblos they are great places I am sure you will love here!