Recruitment for English teaching position in Hanoi

Hello everybody,
      My name is Phuong. I am a manager of Language Edu Center in Hanoi where is an assisting agent to Vietnamese student and professionals who aspire to study, work, study abroad, and travel abroad. We provide English and French courses.
     We will have recruitment program for English teaching position at the end of August 2011. We are in urgent need of part time or full time teacher who are willing to teach preferably in the evenings from 6 pm to 7.30 pm and 7.45 pm to 9.15 pm and Saturday and Sunday. We highly recognize Native Speakers/Filipno Teachers who have the experience in teaching IELTS/ESL to Vietnamese. Those who are currently living in Hanoi and have experiences have priority over others.
      We will have a salary agreement exactly but you will be paid by number of  hours you teach. You have an opportunity of earning nearly 3000$ per month for part-time job. Your salary will be depended on your qualification.
      So if you are Native Speaker and want to find a good job in Hanoi, please send us your resume via email:   [email protected]
     I hope we will work together in the near future!

Hi PhuongVu!

Please post in the jobs section of Hanoi classifieds.

Regards
Armand

Hi there,

Good to hear that you have a part-time job offer in your establish company. Im currently staying in HCMC and moving to Hanoi by mid July. It would be great if there's any opportunity for me to work together with your organisation.

Im Malaysian Chinese, can speak and read English & Malay. Im native in chinese mandarin, cantonese and other chinese dialect as well. That is my strength. I have a experience in teaching the kindergarden teacher during my younger age. I hope your fine organisation may required my strength in any discipline.

Please feel free to contact to my email [email protected] or 0938 474 032

Hope to hear from you soon.

Annie Ketmayoon

Hi Annie Ketmayoon and welcome to Expat.com!

You may put an advert in the Hanoi classifieds > jobs section.

I think that this may help you.

Good luck,
Harmonie.

Annie Ketmayoon wrote:

Hi there,

Good to hear that you have a part-time job offer in your establish company. Im currently staying in HCMC and moving to Hanoi by mid July. It would be great if there's any opportunity for me to work together with your organisation.

Im Malaysian Chinese, can speak and read English & Malay. Im native in chinese mandarin, cantonese and other chinese dialect as well. That is my strength. I have a experience in teaching the kindergarden teacher during my younger age. I hope your fine organisation may required my strength in any discipline.

Please feel free to contact to my email [email protected] or 0938 474 032

Hope to hear from you soon.

Annie Ketmayoon

Hello,

I am so pleased to hear that you will arrive Hanoi Vietnam in July. Welcome to Vietnam. I hope you will like my country.
For a job, please send me your resume via email: [email protected]. I will answer as soon as possible.
Moreover, my Center have so many activities outside school as visiting famous places, traveling,... I hope you can join with us even you work in my Center or not.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,
Ms Phuong Vu