Looking for Sales person Tirana Albania

Hi All i am looking for a Sales person based in Tirana Albania are there any websites where i can find people looking for work and please what are the sites.

Thanks In advance
Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Tirana classifieds under job section. It might help you.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Hi Christine

Thanks for the reply do you know of any other sites that i can post an add for Sales Person?
Thanks
Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

Did you post in the classifieds section? Well, i hope other members will be able to advise you.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Hi i did post in the classifieds.
Just hope i get some replies.
Thanks

Hi Jeremy,

I hope you have got the information you needed, however I'll tell you what I know on this topic.
There are some recruitment companies in Albania which you might contact through their webs:

duapune.com/employers/employer.php
d-dynamics.com/index.php
pendlpiswanger.com/cms/cms.php?pageName=4&filialeId=9
pedersenandpartners.com/offices/albania-tirana
ande-lm.com.al/

There are also some websites that post job-vacancies:
ikub.al/Punaime/Default.aspx
kerkoo.com

However, most Albanias would look for job-postings at newspapers like:
Gazeta Celesi (this is the most known for job-posting)
Gazeta Zoom
Gazeta Shekulli

Hope to have helped,

jeza30 wrote:

Hi All i am looking for a Sales person based in Tirana Albania are there any websites where i can find people looking for work and please what are the sites.

Thanks In advance
Jeremy

Hello njoftime.com is dhe bigest clasificeds sits in albania
ande-lm.com.al/
ikub.al/Punaime/Default.aspx

[Moderated: please do not communicate personal details on you like this]

Hi,
I am a Australian moving to Albania with my partner. I will be looking for work. Please let me know if you have any vaccancies.

Kind Regards

Katanya

There are some clasicifed sites

Njoftime.com
Duapune.com
Gjithcka.al
ofertaime.com etc

katanyabree wrote:

Hi,
I am a Australian moving to Albania with my partner. I will be looking for work. Please let me know if you have any vaccancies.

Kind Regards

Katanya

hey i am allbenian  trray yr ambasy for work or the best yt be company from abrod wich thei are in allbenia .the best woot be luking araund noking doors .in allbenia thei are still at the old skull
sorry abayt my inglish not very good in raiting

Hi Jeremy.

I am just passing through Tirana (getting married) but find it quite interesting. My sales experience is quite profound. Can you send me your email address and I will send you my cv?

[email protected]

Best regards,

Seamus McMillen

Hello Seamus McMillen -> The job offer above is dated 2011. I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Tirana section. It could help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie