Is Hosle Bærum is a good place to live??

Hello

I'm looking for a resident near Oslo . I 'm now attrcted to the area called Hosle Bærum as for many reasons. I 'd like you guys to help me with some of my questions since i have a little knowledge about acommadation in Norway.

1- I have done some of the reseachs and discoverd that Bærum municipality has the highest income per capita in Norway and the propotion of university-educated idividuals. All in all , it seems to be an area for particulary well-paid folks.

My question is that, Is it expensive to live there (Hosle Bærum) if compare to other areas? ( rental and food ..ect)

2- How are the schools there? (in terms of qaulity , enviroment)

3- Is the area beatiful and what that distinguses the area from the others?

Thank you in avandce!!:D

Bærum is pretty divers, I have Norwegian friends who live in the municipality and I would not say that they ae particularly wealthy, however I would agree that there seems to ba large proportion of higher educated people there.  It is a convenient area in relation to Oslo and pretty green as well.

This is indeed a nice place. you do get some traffic to go to work if you have to work in Oslo but otherwise this is one of the most attractive area around Oslo. It is a big advantage of not being in Oslo Komonue, schools may be a little better, also the health system is better, you don't need to wait long hours to see a doctor at the ER. As said by other bærum is very diverse, but Hosle Bærum as you metnioned is a very nice place. it is indeed expensive in term of real estate prices but for the rest (food, gas ...) prices are the same as in Oslo.