Anyone looking to buy property & fancy appearing on House Hunter TV?

Hey all,

Bit of a unique one here!

I have been contacted by the producers of the great US TV show House Hunters International which follows English speaking expats in their quest to purchase a house abroad, asking if I'd like to be involved.

I personally am not looking to purchase at the moment, but if anyone is, PM me with your name and email address and I can put you in touch with them!

Let me know if you want to see some clips from the show as an example.

Thanks for reading!

Hi iamharibo!

Maybe you could post an advert in Malta classifieds under Community> Other!

Regards
Armand

Do you think they'd be interested in Expats trying to sell their property? If so,could you give me their contact info. I'm sure they have tons of property to choose from for their show but ya never know :)

Thanks,
Michelle

I think I've received about 5 of these emails from House Hunters International before...but since we're renting and have not bought a home here- doesn't apply. From what I understand from previous correspondence with them, they are looking for expats that have already bought a property abroad. They make the show out to seem that couples are actively looking at properties when in reality the one they "choose" is already theirs at times haha. But that might not be the whole story of how it works, thats just how it was explained to me at one time when I replied to one of their emails. Could be fun though!

these house hunter people are crazy spammy. I've already received several emails from the same person via my blog, and already told her that I'm not interested, yet continue to get the mail.

I also used to be part of an expat group on facebook that was plagued by the mails. If it's such a super fun experience, why are they so aggressive with their recruiting?