Hi, iŽm from czech republic:)

hi everyone!

Hello Monika!

Welcome to Expat.com and thanks for this introduction :)
I hope you will make new contacts soon ;)

Regards
Armand

anyone on twitter?:) I have just made account.. (Melanie_straw) hope new friends are coming..:) 

and follow Prague;) Its amazing city

great summer holidays to everyone!

hello Monika, welcome to expat. I am 22 yrz of age,, from Philippines,and I am married to czech citizen. :-) I would like to keep in touch,if you want to.... Chatting,or fb,yahoo, just send me message in my inbox. I will be glad to hear,from you anytime soon... :-)

Hi Monika!

My name is Viktoria, IŽm 23 years old and I moved to Prague one month ago. I am born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden and itŽs were IŽve been living until now.

IŽm starting a czech class next week and could really need some help with the language!
Perhaps we can help each other out.

/ Viktoria

Hey Hello

I ve been living in Prague since last december, I work for a mexican company that just recently move here for introducing a new brand of Tequila. My grilfriend and myself are trying to adapt here, it is diferent than other countrys we ve been before.

Cheers to everyone

Hola como estas?
Yo soy mexicano también con muchas ganas de vivir en Republica Checa, he aplicado para algunos hotels y restaurantes en Praga con muy poca suerte, me gustaría platicar contigo y ver si de casualidad en la empresa mexicana en la que tu trabajas hay alguna vacante. te lo agradecería mucho.!

@ adrian77 > Please note that this topic is an old one (2011).

Also note that it would be best if you can post in english on this english speaking forum, it will help other members to understand what you are saying.

Thanks

Priscilla :)

Priscilla
Thank you so much I am new on this Expat.com and I am learning how to use it, let me share that I am looking to move and work in Prague I am Mexican and I am a Chef working on a private Yacht in USA but I really want to move and work there, I have already look for some jobs in hotels and restaurants the Vacancies are as Head Chef but at the same time I haven't being told how much is the salary of a Head Chef in Prague or Czech Republic and it seems that there is not a lot of information in the web, Is it anyone working on this field that could helo me?
Also if some one knows of sites where I could look for Chef vacancies in Czech Republic?
Thank you
Adrian