Anyone interested in photography?

There was a group back home that would do a photo walk, a few people interested in the hobby meet at a place that had the potential of a few promising pictures and enjoy some clicks. It was brilliant and fun and would help people meet and exchange ideas and features of cameras and what not. You get the gist? How about grabbing the SLR and zooming into the finer things about Kuwait, eh?

Sounds gud! am in more details plz :)

I am interested. Already have a SLR too

Hi Kaya - good idea! There are a number of photography courses being organized now and then, but it's not on very regular basis. Mostly professionals from UK/US provide courses & best known one is organized through Aymstrong.

I'd say, pick a date, and choose a well known spot (Scientific Centre for example is easy to find, many people around, and great to shoot sea/skyline).

I'll bring my SLR too, so I'm in!

Brilliant! I'm thinking I should make it an FB event as well so I can rope in a few more people... Hopefully someone else who has the archaic Canon 50 D stumbles across it and joins us too :-D

yes there is a date set... it is on Facebook already. Search for Photowalk... (there are many, so It's a nice way to waste time :lol:)

Is there still active photographers in Kuwait who would like to hang around, meet and discuss about photography.

Please do let me know is there are active groups or people who would like to form groups.

i wanted to take some pictures,but my target area is restricted and also i dont have a good camera rite now.

yes I am interested...pls get me more details

I'm interested!

I am interested but i need to buy a camera 1st.
What is the good Cam for beginer and not expensive but i need to take good picters

Hi All,

Count me in ! I was a part of photography club back home. Would be great to meet up, discuss photography etc. Plus social life in Q8 has taken a huge back seat. Surely events such as these can be looked into.

Moo, do you prefer DSLR camera or compact one.

Princeza , Frankly ,I do not know the difference between them .

Moo: If you want to do a point-and-shoot, buy a compact camera like Canon Powershot etc. POint-and-shoot obviously mean that you just view whatever subject you want to take your photo with and click the shutter button. That's how simple it works.

But if you want a more complicated one that will suit your creative side, buy a DSLR. I highly recommend a Nikon though Canon is also good.

But before doing so, try reading Digital Photography review sites or tutorials. Search on on Google. Those help a lot.

Hey guys and gals,
   I would like to join this photo group [email protected]

duresprit,

Thanks for the detailed answer. I highly recommend Nikon as well. I used Canon before but switched to Nikon and I think they're better at least in the mid-range DSLR cameras.

i just found out electrozan is giving canon 600D at 260KD.pretty cool.alghanim i found for 350KD.