Best Seafood buffet in hcmc

hi all,
I am trying to get some info about a place with a very good seafood buffet (that includes crabs and tiger prawns). it is my wife's b'day on 12th june. i want to give her a surprise party. so, please help. my budget is around 300,000 VND to 350,000 VND per person. i have seen a restaurant - Vikings in lotte mart, dist 7 (but it is korean style and can only use hotpot, doesnt have a nice crab in curry :)).

Happy Tom in D3 is pretty cool :-)

hi Vicci,
I know a place where seafood buffet take place every weekend, it's called Binh Quoi tourist village,there are many vietnamese dishes and you can enjoy sightseeing :)only 180 000/per
Cheers!

Hoang Yen buffet in Floor 1, Me Linh Point, 02 Ngo Duc Ke street, D1, about 250,000VND per person at weekend :) and cheaper in weekdays

Thanks for your reply.
@Thao currently i am living in dist8. also my wife is 8 months pregnant. so it would be difficult to take her at Binh Quoi tourist village.
i will check out both Happy Tom and Hoang Yen.
thanks a lot again for all for your informations. cheers :)

hi vicci.
do you want to have a buffet at home.
We can do it. very cheap. With seefood, babecue...and cocktail...!
How many guest you have?

Hi loan_nguyen,

Please note that free advertisement is not allowed on the forum. Thank you.

@loan_nguyen, NO. I dont want to have buffet at HOME.
Also, i think there is a separate section for business. you shouldnt post ads here.

Hello,

I am looking for a seafood buffet in HCMC that has lobster. Any recommendations? I'd like some recommendations from all price ranges. Thanks in advance.

you can come to Happy Tom on Ky dong street..so cheap, and good with 250.000 vnd.

or Winsor restaurent have lobster..with price: 450.ooo vnd

Seafood in UT Lien is amazing. Very cheap and fresh, but you need a local to bring you there. Is at 3c Pho Quang, Tan Binh.

Quite far from town but its worth it.

vicci0606 wrote:

hi all,
I am trying to get some info about a place with a very good seafood buffet (that includes crabs and tiger prawns). it is my wife's b'day on 12th june. i want to give her a surprise party. so, please help. my budget is around 300,000 VND to 350,000 VND per person. i have seen a restaurant for wholesale seafood distributor - Vikings in lotte mart, dist 7 (but it is korean style and can only use hotpot, doesnt have a nice crab in curry :)).

I usually buy straight from seafood wholesalers, they have cheaper price and it's fun to cook at home!

You're 5.5 years late on the reply as well as the method (he did not want to cook at home.)

It seems the date stamp is not noticed by quite a few posters.

colinoscapee wrote:

It seems the date stamp is not noticed by quite a few posters.

:lol: