Business management lecturers needed (Hanoi)

Capital Education is currently seeking qualified candidates for teaching positions. We're currently offering courses in Marketing, Hospitality, Human Resources.

Background: At least 5 years of work experience in teaching fields or related professional area such as Marketing or Hospitality or HR (For Marketing teacher and so on).

Must hold at least a Bachelor Degree in related teaching fields.

Competency: Must be able to work independently. Must have strong planning skills as you will be planning what to teach for the duration of the particular course.

Interested candidates please send your resume to our email address: [email protected]

Hi, my name is Le Huy. I graduated for Hospitality Management Program in Vancouver, Canada and have 5 years experiences in the hospitality fields. If you are looking for a part time teacher for your property, I would be delighted to be one of your partner.
Please feel free to contact  [email protected]
Best regards

Le Huy

Hello,
I am a Masters of Philosophy graduate with over 15 years experience in the field of Human Resource and Human Resource Information Systems.I would be interested in taking up a lecturing/teaching or a Human Resource position either in Hotel industry,Health Care providers or any service oriented company.
Regards
Kiongo Kimani

Hello Kiongo Kimani

Kindly note that this thread has been created in 2008!

I guess that this work position has been filled by the time ;)

Time to close this threa down.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Closed