Safari Resort Closed

/*edit*/

*sigh*

*goes away in shock*

Bummer.  I was thinking of going there soon to camp.:(

Why u chocked, u have expect anything in this country against how the nature life and may be will kill us coz u r thinking how to enjoy ur life :)

bebo001 wrote:

Why u chocked, u have expect anything in this country against how the nature life and may be will kill us coz u r thinking how to enjoy ur life :)

pardon me for my poor English but, what was that again?

LOL!!! 

Sorry.

Arbab wrote:

Really sad and shocked to hear that safari resort got shut down by mutawas. Although it was on cards and it had to happen one day or another, but yeah, it is tragic. It was well a organized place with really cool events. Another one bites the dust.

And people on this forum think they will allow women to drive. lol 

The hypocrisy of this system keeps amazing me. You are trying to attract investors from all over the world, yet you have the biggest gender discrimination in the whole world. You build the largest university of the world for women, and you don't even let them drive. How ironic!

*goes away in shock*

today they shutdown many fun websites and my fave anime website, if u write something about the system ur website is closed. {PM me if u want to see the website throught a vpn proxy to check it around and get shocked more }
i am not gonna be surprised if they shutdown this one :|

it could be soon close this website, so we have to check another expat site, at the begining was surporised how the let this site open and let to chat over here, but now i can expeact to close it,

next to be shutdown: FACEBOOK!

yet i am still surprised at the wikipedia ranking saudi as number three in worldwide censoring ,in china you are free to do whatever u want go surf prono sites they dont care as long as it doesnt affect their politics.

everyday internet censoring , not to mention books ,and DVds.
closing the safari resort was just a first step.
thank god my plans to leave are secured

ohh post got edited

OP has been quoted on post #6... for those who missed it. :):):)

I think in case they close this website, so we can meet over facebook under Expat pager "http://www.facebook.com/expat.blog"
so I think all of you to like it and do same Forum there;

bebo001 wrote:

I think in case they close this website, so we can meet over facebook under Expat pager "http://www.facebook.com/expat.blog"
so I think all of you to like it and do same Forum there;

oh, not a good idea man...  :dumbom:
you are overriding this site...

let us keep this alive!

**this site will not be closed since we have good team (julien, yud, arman, cristine to name the few) who monitors and supervises proper discussion on this forum :):):)

funkydelicguy wrote:

let us keep this alive!

** site will not be closed since we have good team monitoring and supervising proper discussion on this forum :):):)

I said in "case" :dumbom:

bebo001 wrote:
funkydelicguy wrote:

let us keep this alive!

** site will not be closed since we have good team monitoring and supervising proper discussion on this forum :):):)

...and i totally disagree of your recommendation. isn't it clear?!? :D:D:D:dumbom:

funkydelicguy wrote:
bebo001 wrote:
funkydelicguy wrote:

let us keep this alive!

...and i totally disagree of your recommendation. isn't it clear?!? :D:D:D:dumbom:

Either we guys have very poor level of English or his is at a very higher level. I can't seem to understand a single post from him for some reason. :/

Arbab wrote:
funkydelicguy wrote:
bebo001 wrote:

Either we guys have very poor level of English or his is at a very higher level. I can't seem to understand a single post from him for some reason. :/

Tell me what u didnt understand???

bebo001 wrote:

THIS ONE!!

Arbab wrote:
bebo001 wrote:

THIS ONE!!

not being a smart ass , just explaining 
i guess what he meant is : "Why u are chocked, u have to expect anything in this country, which is against the natural life and may be it will kill us coz u are thinking of how to enjoy ur life :)"

Xtrem wrote:
Arbab wrote:
bebo001 wrote:

THIS ONE!!

i guess what he meant is : "Why u are chocked, u have to expect anything in this country, which is against the natural life and may be it will kill us coz u are thinking of how to enjoy ur life :)"

ohh ok! that explained. :blink:

Its such a relief to know that I'm not the only one on the block. :P

Xtrem wrote:
Arbab wrote:
bebo001 wrote:

THIS ONE!!

your reply, it kind of your behavior

Arbab wrote:
Xtrem wrote:
Arbab wrote:

THIS ONE!!

and you, it mean you have to study English again, since you can't understand simple word, and always need relief :)

bebo001 wrote:
Xtrem wrote:
Arbab wrote:

THIS ONE!!

this one is for you Xtrem, translation needed again please.

bebo001 wrote:
Arbab wrote:
Xtrem wrote:

and you, it mean you have to study English again, since you can't understand simple word, and always need relief :)

I really beg your pardon for my poor English. Please forgive me.

Peace.

guys, let's just have a healthy conversation. :):):)

I love it!!!  This is what happens to guys when the CONTROL carpet is whipped out from under them. Cluck cluck cluck.  Not getting enough boys??

Whoo hoo!!!  This place is baradise!! :))

Hello!

Now things are going :offtopic: here!
I reckon we put an end to the discussion if everything has been said!

Regards
Armand

bebo001 wrote:
Xtrem wrote:
Arbab wrote:

THIS ONE!!

am sorry beat u to translating it first and ur coming at me ?

Terrier wrote:

I love it!!!  This is what happens to guys when the CONTROL carpet is whipped out from under them. Cluck cluck cluck.  Not getting enough boys??

Whoo hoo!!!  This place is baradise!! :))

Wrong. It should be "Zis blace is baradise!" :P

:offtopic::offtopic:

So anything else got closed recently?

[Moderated: Off topic!]

[Moderated: Off topic!]

Off topic, but ... Terrier, you really seem to be very happy. come on, let us know so we can cheer up our souls too ;)

What KLPD man.. I just found out about this place a week ago after spending an year in Riyadh.

So, the good news is, the management of safari resort has found a new place. According to the owner, it will be:

25 km from riyadh
1000 times richer then previous location
90 % green areas
all facilities existing
army security
better place for events/people
plenty of water areas

They are going to announce the place and opening on Saturday. Keeping my fingers crossed.

This is good news:)

like u were actually gonna go there :P

May be some day:)

nonz wrote:

May be some day:)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: