Spanish speakers in luanda

Hi, I am moving to Luanda in 3months and would link to link up with Spanish speakers, purely because I am studying Spanish and want to continue while working out there...and also as a social interest.

I am beginer, and want to improve conversation skills as i have exams in Sept.

Take care

Hi ebonita!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Hello Ebonita, yo hablo espanol, if you want we can start to practice from now!
Bienvenida a Angola!
Frank

Hello!

I am Spanish and I will be moving to Angola in september(for two years).
I see that you say that you have exams in september, so maybe, even if I won't be able to help you with that one, we can do some language exchange anyway. I really would like to improve my English and I can give you a hand with your Spanish  :)

Saludos!

I am living in Luanda and IŽm spanish. I would like to improve my english so maybe itŽs possible to interchange languages.

Hi
I have a friend who is a spanish teacher at the international school, so she could certainly help you with your preparation.

I'm sorry I don't speak Spanish.

Bem vinda a Angola

Paulo

Hello there! I will be moving to Luanda sometime early 2012...my husband is an engineer from Venezuela and I'm from the States (family from Mexico).  Currently we live in South Africa and I'm not working, but in the states I taught Spanish from elementary school to the university level.  I am also familiar with teaching English as a Second Language, so if anyone would like to get a group together for tutoring or just chatting, let me know!
Mercedes