Anyone interested in football?

hi
i wonder if theres anyone who would be interested in playin sone football from time to time. Need to find nearest pitches, get enough ppl and we can sort somethin out?

real football or soccer?

soccer as americans call it P

I don't know if you have had much response elsewhere mate, but a lot of people go down where there are some football courts at Luxol, it's in pembroke just before you get on the coast road. Me and some lads from work occasionally go down there for a kick about providing work shifts let us.

Regards,
Ken.

Count me in when I finally get there..

Soccer IS the only real football......FOOTBALL.

me3512 wrote:

real football or soccer?

You should have said "real football or American football" :/

like it....lol

or Aussie Rules (hang on... is that a game or an ambitious statement!!!)

There is no American Football (at least the NFL variety) at the moment anyway, as there is a labo(u)r dispute at the moment that has resulted in a lockout - basically (as I understand it) the Team owners and the players union are squabbling with each other over how to divvy up the money.

aussie rules is that really a game.....or just a melee

My hubby plays, but, it would be one hell of a commute!

Amanda x

Count me in if your after a Forty year old overweight welshman ;)

Hy,
Are u a professional football player? My boyfriend is...and he is coming in malta on 18 july.if u are interested write me.

scubaboy wrote:

Count me in if your after a Forty year old overweight welshman ;)

a mere child !!!

Why Thanks Mikea....

@a_christyana mmmm if i say yes does that make me a bad person... because in my head i am 18 years old and play for a premiership side lol

:)

am in for it, am pretty poor and a think running here i may die lol
where and when am up for it wat teams do all the folk here follow cause am in birzebbuga and a aint saw anyone who aint a liverpool or man utd fan. and as a rangers fan its pretty gutting haha

Rangers for me too,but im still in Scotland so can't get a beer and a game anytime soon. :(

Birzebbuga is me to Fridge... Unfortunatley I am a Chelsea Fan though ;)

Well thats 2 of us from BB that want to play... come on guys lets get this rolling and put some sort of 5 a side together..

Will be fun ..... even if we all die...

Julian

Yip. I am in, defender. last manager was Jock Wallace.
I thought Amercan's and Aussies played with funny shapped balls, Jim

SunshineLover2011 wrote:

Rangers for me too,but im still in Scotland so can't get a beer and a game anytime soon. :(

i used to help run a supporters bus to home and away games so am missing it big time but the thing we hated at home is now a bonus over here.
all our away games r stupid early kick offs and r on sky so u will just need to contact me when u get out here and we can go watch it.

Del peiros bar Fridge, across the road from Envy will play them.

Its where all the expats seem to go in BBuga

Julian

So xl, xxl, xxxl and do you have any with back supports will be the shirt order, never mind plent room for sponsorship logos. Jim

:)

Sounds like its all going to be OVer 30's apart from Fridge whose going to be the manager lol....

Bring em on

hey does that mean us girls can be cheerleaders even tho its footy lol

That certainly does bev...

Rah Rah and all that :)

Julian

St John's ambulance first aiders might be more help. Jim