New: Malta business directory

Hi,

there is something new on Expat.com!

We designed a new section dedicated to the companies of Malta and their services: the Malta business directory.

Professionals can now present their activity on Expat.com. We offer them two ways of doing it :

> a simple listing, with phone number and address. For free.

> a "premium" listing with a logo, description + a dedicated page with a complete description of their services and products (with pictures, localization on a map). For a reasonable price per year, payable online.

We will now be able to respond to companies' demands in terms of visibility on https://www.expat.com. We also hope this will meet your expectations since you will have access to a list of all the companies offering products and services to expatriates in Malta.

Do you think that section is a good idea?

Please do not hesitate to post your thoughts and comments!

Thanks,

Julien

Hi Julien,

I'm interested in the heading "Recommended services" that comes up when you click on one of the sections under the Malta business directory - in what way and by whom are they recommended?

Overall, I think this "Malta business directory" is potentially useful though it really seems to be providing the same kind of service that is already available through www.yellowpages.com.mt.
I think for you this is a reasonable idea as a revenue stream - but for us, the readers and posters on the forum, it would be much more usefule if there is some way for us to comment/recommend those businesses. Websites like Tripadvisor and Amazon allow feedback from members on products/services listed on their website, and that is very valuable to the viewers.

Regards
Tim

it would be much more useful if there is some way for us to comment/recommend those businesses

This feature will soon be available ;)

I tend to agree, that its more useful if we are allowed to rate experiences, and service providers.

It's a very useful idea and a good way to generate revenue to your site. I have a brand new business but unfortunately I just don't have the budget to add mine to the list! I went for the free listing- Thanks for doing that too

Just one quick note: when you register for a free account, you have to validate your registration by clicking in a link we send you by email.

I removed something like 4 or 5 companies from Malta this morning, because they didn't validate their registration !: