New: Greece business directory

Hi,

there is something new on Expat.com!

We designed a new section dedicated to the companies of Greece and their services: the Greece business directory.

Professionals can now present their activity on Expat.com. We offer them two ways of doing it :

> a simple listing, with phone number and address. For free.

> a "premium" listing with a logo, description + a dedicated page with a complete description of their services and products (with pictures, localization on a map). For a reasonable price per year, payable online.

We will now be able to respond to companies' demands in terms of visibility on https://www.expat.com. We also hope this will meet your expectations since you will have access to a list of all the companies offering products and services to expatriates in Greece.

Do you think that section is a good idea?

Please do not hesitate to post your thoughts and comments!

Thanks,

Julien

Hi Julian

Im aware that this sites membership base also contain a huge part of Greeks that whishes to come in contact with expats or looking to go abroad them selves.

Do you have an overview of how big the procentage is expats and greeks?

My question relate to which group you should target for "The Greece Business directory"

I'm danish and the most natureal for me if i was without a job was to combine my native "skillset" with the fact that im in Greece.

Wouldn't it be better to target foreign brads represented in Greece that greek companies looking for foreign labour?

I'm danish and im aware of several danish brands here in Greece.

Just a thought

Brian

Hi Brian,

Do you have an overview of how big the procentage is expats and greeks?

maybe the Greece expat network can help

The main idea is to help companies in promoting their services and not employment. But I'll think about it .. thanks for your suggestion !

Hi guys,
it sounds like a good idea, especially if the advertising fees benefit the people on the site.
regards,
deb & spy

Hello guys  I think greece become very,very nasty place to live.People will realize that very soon.I m personally will move to Bulgaria ,because I m a craft man and will work fro there and still will be close to Greece.In Bulgaria taxes are low just 10 %.[Moderated: No free ad]

Definitely a great idea.