Construction Trade

How is construction business in Iran? Could I successfully operate a construction company in Rasht or anywhere in Iran?

hi
if u want to have a construction business,rasht is not wall.its not very big
but becose of economic stagnacy,it has some risk,the price of houses and land become very low. if u are intested in risk,welcome.maybe,if u work now and operate a construction company,u will benefit in 2012 or 2013.in this timem its a chanse for u

ok. the housing market is down in the us right now too. there are 700,000 people in rasht. thats alot. so i could do good in 2012 and later on?

He greg,

Obviously, you can not open your construction company in Iran because of your citizenship. It is very difficult. Also I don't know whether you can by lands or old houses in Iran to construct, again due your citizenship. But for sure, if you change your nationality by the way I mentioned before, you may be able to do so.

My degree is also civil engineering, although I am not active in this field. Anyhow, construction work is very good in Iran. but depends where? In a city like rasht, the prices are low for land and villas. So you better to invest your time and money in bigger cities. And the golden opportunity is the new cities around Tehran, like PARDIS or HASHTGERD. The prices are moderate and it has its own customers.

Good luck greg

salam. how do you become citizen of iran. Do you have to live there so many years? or marry an iranian girl? i can marry a girl in iran as long as i have converted, right.

hi
its different in comparison other country.i think even u get married with an iranian girl,u cant become an iranian civil.it was commen that afghanian boys got married with iranian girls and became iranian civil and it became a plan for sataying in iran.it became a trick. becouse of that the government saied every girl that get married with a foreighn person,her hasband dosent become an iranian civil. its about marriage. maybe it has another soloution for stayaing in iran! i dont khnow

i know i can marry an iranian girl cause im muslim. im not sure about the citizenship.

Hi Greg,

This is as easy as calling an Iranian embassy. They will tell you about getting citizenship. Even if you don't get citizenship, I am sure getting Visa for Iran will be much more easier for you if you marry an Iranian girl.

Just call an embassy or ask your girlfriend to ask about it inside Iran. By this, you get the BEST answer !

ok. thanks. there currently not giving americans visas. i hope that will change. i could take $10,000 dollars to iran and work in construction and have a good life?

No Greg, 10000 is so low to start construction business in Iran. Buying a land or old house and building a 4 story apartment in Tehran itself costs more than 200000$ ! about other small cities like Rash, I consider 10000$ is also low.

ok. what about $100,000US i can only bring 9999 in the country at a time from the usa.

HI
AS I KNOW U LIKE TO START NEW BUSINESS.
CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS IS STILL NUMBER ONE .
AND ITS BETTER IF U START IT IN CAPITAL CITY OF IRAN.
IN OTHER HAND IRAN IS  WELCOME FOR AMIRICANS WHO REPLY FOR VIZA. I DONT KNOW WHO TOLD U AMERICANS CANT HAVE VIZA FOR IRAN!!!!
IF  U NEED FOR HELP ABOUT VIZA OR CONSTRUCTION TRADE IN IRAN I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP U.

I said US citizens cant get Iran visa. The only US citizens can get is tourist visa under specific circumstances like coming with a registered tour agency and have registered hotel in advance during their stay.

He can easily get this information by calling any iranian embassy! What Embassy says worth millions of sb's post on forum.

yea. currently at the momment they are not giving them. only if its with tourist trip. but they will start giving them agian. soon i hope.