Cairo socializing again but this time at a sea trip

hey everybody, continuing the socialization topic. i've been in a yacht trip last friday...awww it was beautiful, i spent the whole day either fishing swimming or dancing.... just when i came back and read how u liked the outing in nile city.

i had this idea by my mind lets do it again this time in ain sokhna just 1 hour away cairo, i still can help arranging car pooling for those who dont have cars or dont like driving.

look here is my plan,
scheduled on the 28th of may, starting at (Wadi Eldome Marina) In (Ein Sokhna) one hour drive, away from Cairo, infront of porto-sokhna.

on board activities,

on the 1st and 2nd floors fore-deck, relaxation and tanning zone.

on the 2nd floor sun deck, music & Dance lounge.

on the 1st lounge, snacks, lunch and beverages (soft drinks are available on board).

on the swim platform, swimming and fishing activities (only available when the yacht is not cursing)

move from the marina @9:00 am for a one-two hour cruise, till we reach the perfect spot that matches on-board members dreams.

things to share:

1. sea sick pills are available on board. (members have to tell before moving to help them enjoy the day)

2. if you are up to swimming, you'd better know how swim...if not they can still offer a limited number of life jackets to help :).

3. Pets are not allowed on board, still there is a room for one lovely, friendly pet (first come first serve basis).

4. you'd better take a quick decision, the yacht hold only 30 participants.

5. there are 3 cabins, 3 showers and 3 toilets on board, Don't worry there is always a place for you.

6. hard drinks are acceptable, but bring them with you. they can only help u with the ice ;).

7. only a limited number of generic snorkeling kits are available on board. (tell me if you want something special).

8. basic fishing kit is available on board, am buying my own special stuff this time if anyone would like to buy some with me. he/she is welcome

transportation From Cairo:

i recommend moving from cairo from 7:00 to 7:30 am. (trip takes an average of 1 hour)

car parking area is available at the marina for free.

i can help managing car pooling for you.

it will cost around 200 EGP per person.

http://www.princeomar.net/wp-content/gallery/outer/002.jpg

http://www.princeomar.net/wp-content/gallery/bedrooms/001.jpg

http://www.princeomar.net/wp-content/gallery/deck/001.jpg

http://www.princeomar.net/wp-content/gallery/interior/004.jpg

and here is my phone number for quick reservations: 0106512100

Sound is good, M.Omar
If my schedule let me to join i will be in.
thanks'
Islam

can u post some pics plz and what is the name of the yacht?

Wow that sounds awesome :D Sadly I can't come as I'll be in the UK... but another time, definitely, thanks :)
Elaine

@mr.hatahitos actually i dont have pics of the yacht :)

@eltviola wish you was here, i was really looking foreword to c ya

@malsi u r welcome islam :), btw my name is Just Omar :)

only few seats left :) make your decision fast

hey, do you still have spaces left?

yes ....i still have 5 Free, 10 unconfirmed spaces ...if u wanna join tell me

@mr.hatahitos here you go pics of the yacht :) just got them

el prince omar yacht ,,,cool
hope that u will enjoy ur time :D

hey.. me again.. can you tell me is there a meal of some sort included and how long will the whole day last..i mean on the boat :)

thanks!

The boat moves from 9am to 10pm max, as soon as the security proceduress are finished. And it returns to the marina by 6pm atmost.

Till now no one requested some special meals, snack bar is avilable on board all day. Any other options still can be tailored don't bother yourself.

Call me for faster responces to any of your inquires. My phone is 0106512100.

M_Omar wrote:

The boat moves from 9am to 10pm max, as soon as the security proceduress are finished. And it returns to the marina by 6pm atmost.

Till now no one requested some special meals, snack bar is avilable on board all day. Any other options still can be tailored don't bother yourself.

Call me for faster responces to any of your inquires. My phone is 0106512100.

That Sound Amazing I Wish I Could Join U But Unfortunately I Have Exams This Week I Hope U Have Nice Time :)

my last call ... only 5 seats available, make a quick decision

Fellows .. we r now fully booked "30 Guests on Board", i will update you by SMS for our next outing where we can meet, pay the fees and of course have some good time :)

for our friends who couldn't make it this time, i promise to keep you updated with our next event timing :)

M_Omar wrote:

Fellows .. we r now fully booked "30 Guests on Board", i will update you by SMS for our next outing where we can meet, pay the fees and of course have some good time :)

for our friends who couldn't make it this time, i promise to keep you updated with our next event timing :)

have fun guys :)