Living in Nice

Hello,

Could you please let me know about living in Nice? We could be moving there next year with our 3 kids. What are the schools like? I have a  5,8 and 11 years old. They went to British/international schools. They also speak a lot of French.
Also, could you tell me about renting a property there?
Thank you so much!!!
Karine

Hi,

I know a family (she is english and he is French), they have 3 kids. Their children are going to the Valbonne international school not too far from Nice and they are really happy about it.

If you need a place to stay when you arrived in Nice I have a very nice 1 bedroom apartment located on the beachfront area in Nice.

I am sure you will have a great time in Nice, it is a wonderful city

Hello Nice-lovers! ...For I'm one for sure!!! I'm a Dutch happysingle woman who lost her heart in Nice and immediate area in August 2005 and eversince I've been there 11 times. I was there last weekend and I'm looking forward to go again in 4 weeks time. When I'm down there I love to visit Antibes, St. Paul, Eze Village, Menton and Villefranche-sur-Mer and their little Markets. And Vieux Nice ia an everyday must to return at the end of the day for dinner and strolling up and down the seaside watching the sunset at the topend of Promenade d'Anglais! Just can't wait to go again! I wouldn't mind getting to know people from abroad who lives there...or anyone else who feels connected... Kind regards, Lizz

Hi! Im moving to Nice with a friend in April this year. Its very last minute i know but i feel its time for a new direction in life. With it being so quick however I have been so busy sorting everything out here before i move that i have not really had the chance to look into accomodation. I have a friend in Nice already who has told me that because i speak English and have experience in hospitality management Im almost certainly going to get a job in monte carlo. Does anyone know of any one bedroom apartments for let in Nice??

Thanks in advance,

Michael :)

Hello everyone,

I was just having a look through the forum topics and came across this thread... How have people made out with their trips?

I've recently obtained a Work/Holiday visa from the French Consulate in Canada that permits me to live and work in France for up to a year.  I arrive in Nice on the 22nd of April.  I thought that it might be a good idea to connect with others having a similar adventure...

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to grab a coffee some time!

Nicole

Hi,

I just found out from my employer that I need to work in Nice for the next year.  I need to get my two kids (15 and 10) into school, and find a three bedroom place to live.

Any idea where a good place to live is?  How about schools for American kids who don't speak French?

tx,

-jeff