Im new and moving to mexico!

Hello everyone! i will be moving to Puerto Vallarta this year. i am very excited and nervous. i will be going with my husband and daughter (2yrs). i would love to hear any feedback! I am also going to start my own blog, and though in dont have much on it now, i will continue to blog as much as i can about my new journey.
thanks for listening :)

Hi lsanchez,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

I have moved your topic on the Jalisco forum for better visibility.

Enjoy your stay with us.

Christine

Awesome!! What is your blog link? I moved here 6 months ago, I would be happy to answer any questions. Don't be nervous, it will be the BEST move you have ever made!! Here is my blog! landbblog.wordpress.com YAY Puerto Vallarta!!! xoxoxo L

thank you both! I will visit your blog, i cant wait to talk with you more about pv :)

my blog is under pvmommy.blogspot.com

Hello New ExPat,
My husband and I are moving towards retirement and last year purchased 10 acres outside San Miguel de Allende.  WE are also very excited (on the envelope edge) about our new adventure.  We will rent in SMA for 6 months, while we try and sell a US property, before we build.  SMA is extremely artistic and offers many awesome language schools.  I am so so excited to learn Spanish.  Best to you and your family in your move.
For us, it will be fun to be a "local" and not a tourist!
Deb

Hello dear members!!

I would like to move to Mexico this year with my family my wife and my son (5 years old) but i still dont know where. Colud you give me some advise and some information where would be the best work and live in mexico and what is the education system in mexico couse my son needs going to school soon.
Otherwise i've been working for a long time like Graphic Designer in Hungary and i'd like to continue my profession there if its possible i dont know possibilities there. "you can see below"
creative.ucoz.com/

Thank you for your help and informations

Krisztian