BRIDGE GAMES in CABARETE

I'm going to be living in Cabarete for Christmastime New Year and month of January.   My husband and I been going there for over 20 years, starting with his desire to windsurf.     
Wondering if there are any bridge games --- beginner on up.  Or an instructor or school to teach and help with organized play.      If not, anyone interested in getting games started.

Can't help with that but do know that there is a big floatng poker game going on. I don't know who, ust know it exists. I am sure that you will ind your game. Welcome to the great north shore for all those years.

My husband and I been going to Cabarete for over 20 years, starting with his desire to windsurf.     

Wondering if there are any bridge games --- beginner on up.  Or an instructor or school to teach and help with organized play.      If not, anyone interested in getting games started?     

Welcome to the forums. This is a really old thread. I recommend you open a new thread and that way you will get more responses.

Also go to the new member thread and introduce yourself! 

Am I no on a new thread?    Thank for replying.  Any help appreciated for me to start anew.

So go to the main page https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=234

Click the orange button: Post new topic

Closed