Yeia sas!

Hello all, 

I just arrived to Athens and am looking to meet people outside of work to hang out with.  I love live music, dancing, and being in the sunshine. 

Hope to hear from you.

Leah

Hi Leah!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Hi Leah

Welcome.

I live in kolonaki aswell.

I have lived here for 8 months and might stay for longer.

I'm sorry to say that i do not speak Greek :0(

If you want to meet for the famous cup of coffee let me know.

Brian

hey,

im greek an would like to go for a walk in the centre an have coffee or a drink. let me know when its good for you. i usu go to swing dance parties on weds an will start goin to argentenian tango milongas soon if u r interested. enjoy!

lina

Hi Lina

You don't want to see a Viking dance so i'll leave it to you and your fellow countrymen who i know have at least some kind og rhythm :0)

I work late but if suits you we could meet at the main stairs at Syntagma tomorrow at 20.15

Brian

haha im sure u r underestimatin ur potential..anyways, im sorry i couldnt make it tday i went right from swing to tango class an came back quite late. i think i ll be organisin a night out in the centre with friends this week, so i ll let u and leah know

lina

hey guys,

there's the jazz festival in tehnopolis, gazi an i want to go tomorrow round eight, what d u think? there r three different bands playing 9-10, 10-11, 11-12. should be fun!let me know if u r interested

lina
xx

Kalimera!

I'd like to go there as well, so if you're still interested, let me know!

I guess my answer was too late to plan a little meeting with jazz music... Ti krima :(

...But as it's never too late for the "cup of coffee", if you're up for something this week, let me know ;)