How can an Indian get job in Hungary?

Hello all,

I am Nóra from Hungary. My boyfriend, Anirban Mitra is from India but he wants to get a job in Hungary.

Now, he is applying for jobs almost 1 year, he has even been here 3 months back on a student visa, but every company refuses him because he doesnt have the PR.
But if he doesnt get any job, how should he get the PR? (Permanent Residencship)

Can somebody help us?

Thanks a lot to everyone!

Hi Nóra!

I hope other members will be able to guide you soon!

Regards
Armand

Neodolinda wrote:

Hello all,

I am Nóra from Hungary. My boyfriend, Anirban Mitra is from India but he wants to get a job in Hungary.

Now, he is applying for jobs almost 1 year, he has even been here 3 months back on a student visa, but every company refuses him because he doesnt have the PR.
But if he doesnt get any job, how should he get the PR? (Permanent Residencship)

Can somebody help us?

Thanks a lot to everyone!

There's an Indian company based in Budapest called Tata. Maybe they could sponsor him. Their offices are near Petofi Bridge (at least I've seen a sign on the building). Tata is a major indian business. I've also seen Tata vehicles driving about, so they do have business here.

Failing that, you might be better off moving to the UK where there is a significant Indian population and a special scheme for companies to import labour from India, especially IT workers and some others too. There's also a special scheme for importing spouses. I don't see why it would not apply to Hungarian citizens as well as British citizens. 

However, due to the economic situation over there in the UK, you could find it difficult to get sponsorship for jobs unless he has some special skills - nurse, IT, doctor, engineer etc.

Dear nora ,

My name is Satya, I m also facing same prob. as you. I mean my gf is from piliscaba her name is kerol, I am also looking job there so that we can live together, I use to see on indian embassy also.
I told my gf about you, she wanna know more about you, may I know your mail id so that we can be it touch.
you can also write me or my gf, on [email protected] and [email protected]

I guess he can get permanent resident on 2 basis,
1.Investment, where you need to invest in country (start a business).
2. Getting married to hungarian citizen. 

Others, like find a job in hungary while being in india, its no where to possible. People over here are not finding job, I had met one Indian guy who had PR and married to hungary women. He is jobless since more then 1 year and now he is packing his bag back home.

But if your guys are from IT background, then may be try in this companies. Tata, GE, EXxon Mobile, Bosch. These companies hires lot of expat ( conditions need to have experience and higher degree )

P.S. speaking hungaring is very important.

I hope this can be of some help.
Wish you guys luck and success.

KS

Many IT companies are OK hiring you without Hungarian as long as your English is good: no thick accent or poor grammar.
I like to have a foreigner on my team to force everyone to practice their English (which is essential in IT anyway)

Hey
We.are having the same issue
Can you tell us how your boyfriend got a job in Hungary?
Eagerly waiting for you reply

NoémiShub wrote:

Hey
We.are having the same issue
Can you tell us how your boyfriend got a job in Hungary?
Eagerly waiting for you reply

Last post here was in 2013, so I think you'll need to wait some time for a reply.