Which Real Estate recommend??

Hi I am looking for villa in Sanur Bali.  There are many real estate and freelance. So any recommend? Thank you. :)

Looking for means buying or renting?

Hey guys,

I own land which is in Obel-Obel, Lombok. its 2,000 m2
if someone interested to make business such as built restaurant, home whatever, he can contact me.

I want there put Container and rent it, or bungalows and rent it.

anyone interest or have suggestions ? just drop an message

John

It looks like you've set up a PT company so that should all be fine as you'll have exemptions from the laws regarding foreigners owning land.
Perhaps you could confirm that as potential partners or investors will need to know.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please recommend in private or in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Joanne Noelene wrote:

If they're selling land to expats (except PT companies), I would recommend avoiding them as any such transaction would be illegal.

Hi Fred,

It is not illegal but there are guidelines for ownership. In Bali the guidelines for an expatriate to buy would be through a

1. Hak Pakai - Personal residence not more than 20 Are, and minimum value of the house should be over 5 billion.

2. HGB (owned through a company) - for commercial use.

The company's link did not show up sorry - ***

Reason : Please recommend in the business directory.

Reason : Promoting your own services is not allowed on the website. You should register your business in the business directory. Thank you
Joanne Noelene wrote:

Hi Fred,

It is not illegal but there are guidelines for ownership. In Bali the guidelines for an expatriate to buy would be through a

1. Hak Pakai - Personal residence not more than 20 Are, and minimum value of the house should be over 5 billion.

That's a lease, not buying - very different.
What you're selling there is the right to use land owned by someone else, your customer never owning it.
Posters should note, some estate agents forget to mention this to their customers, touting it as buying land instead of just buying the right to use it.
As for foreign owned PT companies, they can buy land if the follow the rules, but private individuals can't.
Some flats (with a lot of restrictions) can be bought outright, but the rules generally mean they're not the best investment.

For the attention of all non- Indonesian posters, if anyone offers you a nominee scheme - RUN.

Hi Fred,

A Lease is Hak Sewa, a Hak Pakai is classed as an ownership right, as is HGB which is owned through a company.

It isn't a lease mainly because you have the right to sell this land to another foreign or local party, to which they will need to apply for a change in title if they are WNI (Indonesian).

Joanne Noelene wrote:

Hi Fred,

A Lease is Hak Sewa, a Hak Pakai is classed as an ownership right, as is HGB which is owned through a company.

It isn't a lease mainly because you have the right to sell this land to another foreign or local party, to which they will need to apply for a change in title if they are WNI (Indonesian).

Not true.
Hak pakai is the right to use the land, not own it, but you may sell the remaining time on what is essentially a glorified lease to others, Indonesian or otherwise.
You can't sell what you don't own, thus you can only sell the right to use the land for a given period, never sell the land because you never own it.

I'll say this again - Expats wishing to buy land in Indonesia can't (except some foreign owned companies), and don't let people tell you otherwise because you're in danger of losing every penny you invest.
Hak pakai is NOT buying land, just the right to use it.

As the OP is pushing this point, I have to suggest they're either unaware of the laws, or just lying in the hope of selling land under false pretence. Either way, they're wrong so I have to recommend posters don't deal with them.

Joanne Noelene wrote:

Hi Fred,

Basically it's all true what Fred has said with regard to Land use and land ownership
expats can own “landed” property but not the land, the land is leased the house is owned by the expat and this has legal obligations within the law, with as an example the expat can only sell to an Indonesian (May or may not be totally true)
Anyone (expat ) can purchase a house if they meet certain criteria
Same with apartments but are to be purchased of plan and at a huge price, same can be said with houses with a minimum spend, some areas require a minimum investment of 1 million dollars

Fred,
To bring it back around to the OP topic is there a recommendation for a real estate company to rent places from that you feel are trustworthy?

Foreigners can't yet own land in Indonesia. Nonetheless, there are a few ways around this restriction.

Reason : Legality issue
Bima Tirtanadi wrote:

Foreigners can't yet own land in Indonesia. Nonetheless, there are a few ways around this restriction.

Yep - and they all involve dodgy illegal deals with a ghost owner, usually called nominees so it hides the illegality better.
As for Hak Pakai, that a glorified lease, not ownership.

Avoid anyone offering these scams - Foreigners (except some companies) can't own land in Indonesia .

Go with the lease (Hak Pakai).
Build your dream villa.
Go home to retire later.
Sanur is very popular.

BTW you were not looking for a villa for a HOLIDAY were you???

anyway, i also have lease-hold land in Bima, close to Bali. I even know an german expat who also have land in Bima as well.
You can rent it for 80 years. For sure only land-lord can lease it to you with legal notaris. Rental agreement is pretty clear and you can built your property. You even can re-lease to another foreigner.

I do agree with Fred, as a local 'hak pakai' is only  lease for some period without own it.