Moving to Norway ? (Tromso)

My wife and I think about moving to Tromso Norway, I would like to ask for some advice.

I wanted to ask if anyone did a similar move and know of what we should expect and how to do the move ?

my wife is European citizen, she was working in Norway(Tromso) until recently and have a Norwegian permanent residency visa for 5 years(4 years left?). currently we live in Israel, I am an Israeli citizen without a European citizenship.

my profession is software engineer I have a bachelor degree in software engineering and currently working in a company in Israel. will I be able to find work in Tromso ? are there computer companies situated there ?
we are also expecting a son soon. he will also have European citizenship.

we think about moving next year ? if possible of course.
by the way I speak fluent English and know basic Swedish(I was living in Sweden for half a year) if that help me in anyway.

thanks in advance!

Hi.
Can not tell you so much about tromsø. As I only spent some trips there on and off.
But it's a wonderful place...
Cold and dark in winter. But a breathtaking place.
I'm having some problems reading all your post.  So im not sure what you are asking about.
But if you put some concrete questions in a new post. I'll awnser in my best way.