Telecommunication plans

Hello! I also wanted to ask.. Is there any telecommunication plans for mobile phones? Like in Singapore, students can sign up for a plan that is free incoming calls, unlimited free text messages and unlimited usage of 3G (internet). Are there plans somewhat similar to that?

Hi krystal, :)

Your topic has been introduced as a new thread on the Auckland forum. (you were off topic in the other discussion)

I hope you get replies very soon.

Christine

@Krystal forget about any Discount in NZ :(
Telecommunication is pathetic here. companies are just
armed to suck as mush money as they can from users..

No student discount at all ( As par  my knowledge )

Telecommunications and internet plans and usage are lacking compared to many places. But they can only improve. It was all part of the culture I guess. People here enjoy face to face interactions and their mobile phone and internet use reflects that. Land lines are still in full swing. It all reminds me of how things were in the states 10-15 years ago. We have a land line, a mobile and a busy signal when we are on the computer. I'll probably get smacked with a spam alert, but check with vodaphone, telecom, 2 degrees and orcon. And when you are here, go talk to them directly...they will have deals that aren't advertised on the net. Here's to staying connected!

I am working for telstraClear and I don't want to be selfish but it has very good deals. just check it