Passport requirement for egypt newborn in uae

hi,  i want to ask wjat is the requirements for securing newborn egyptian  passport..  i am a filipina married to egyptian,  my daughter born in the uae and shes already 3 months..  as per her birth certificate in uae her nationality is egyptian  but i dnt knw how tk start i want to knw what is the requirement  documents to egypt embassy for securing her passport..

makkah wrote:

hi,  i want to ask wjat is the requirements for securing newborn egyptian  passport..  i am a filipina married to egyptian,  my daughter born in the uae and shes already 3 months..  as per her birth certificate in uae her nationality is egyptian  but i dnt knw how tk start i want to knw what is the requirement  documents to egypt embassy for securing her passport..

Is your husband not aware of the process of acquiring a passport for your daughter? not to sound rude, but he is the one to know all this and to get it done.

Nonetheless you already answered your own question. The best way to know the requirement is taking your daughter together with the father to the embassy and asking for the procedure. It might be different but most procedures for acquiring a passport for your child will include the birth certificate and or your marriage certificate. But marriage certificate won't be entirely needed here as the child is already linked to the dad. So maybe birth certificate and passport details of your husband is all you may need.

Here is also a link to the website of the Egyptian Embassy in Dubai. https://www.mfa.gov.eg
i checked and there was a potion of Birth registration. You can do more. Google is your friend.

Best of luck.