Ted and Margi Whittaker Calgary Alberta

Building a home in the Ojochal area. Interested in meeting new friends and learning the in and outs of relocating to Costa Rica.

Hi Ted and Margi;
We hail from Blackfalds, Alberta and have been here for four years.  If we can be of assistance please let us know.  We looked in your chosen area and found it to be beautiful, just too hot for us.  We went "up" in elevation.  Best of luck!

Hi Ted and margi thanks so much.  I may have questions before i get there as well as during.  What do you guys do in Costa rica for work?

We are in our 60's so what we do for work is a non-issue.  We are very involved in our Tico community.  Did not mean to convey that we are working. I worked for 38 years for the same company in Canada ..... I am retired ...... soon to be expired !!Z!

I am in my mid 40's.  Nice that you both are submerged in the tick community.  I think that is important if you wish live there long term.

Ummmmm it would be a Tico community <lol>.  We are definitely long term, decided 4 years ago  that this is our retirement and we are living up to that.  Not trying to promote our lifestyle but it works for us!

Glad it's working well For you both.