Zero-fee Bank Account (Girokonto?) with Visa/Mastercard?

Hi,
plenty of banks offering low-fee accounts, but I find them always having the tricky small print to maintain the no-fee status of the account, for example, a certain amount of money being deposited monthly to the account.
I'm looking for maximum-freedom, minimum-limit, hassle-free account to be able to shop locally with a card, shop online (those bank-branded girocards ain't good, gotto be Visa or Master), withdraw cash from ATMs, transfer within Euro zone.
What would be your recommendations based on your experience?

Have a look at https://www.bawagpsk.com/BAWAGPSK/PK and www.easybank.at

Bawag offers a debit card that is Visa. Easy Bank is an online bank (part of Bawag) and offers free Credit Cards as well as debit cards.

Thanks! Easy Bank with their Easy Gratis Konto looks like a good suggestion, except their Visa and Master cards ain't actually free, but I guess that's a little too much to wish from a free account anyways.

Living in Austria... Large net worth in America.
High monthly income.
Looking for bank that won't ripe me off.
Need,credit cards. Check writting.
Can you help.

Jenny_10 wrote:

Living in Austria... Large net worth in America.
High monthly income.
Looking for bank that won't ripe me off.
Need,credit cards. Check writting.
Can you help.

Checks are not used in Austria, Banks won't rip you off. In order to get a credit card you have to give 3 months pay slip. Just visit a couple and see what their interest rates are or maybe one that is close to where you work or live?